(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 4:13am PST 
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 4:22am PST 
We got this idea from Pudge Junior's Buddy Map. Since we tried and couldn't add a Buddy Map to this forum..how about just posting where we live.

Furby & I live in South Bend Indiana. It's in Northen Indiana just a few miles from Michigan. We're probably best known these days for the home of Notre Dame. Hummers are made in Mishawaka..our sister city. Of yes Ryan Newman & David Stremme(stock car drivers) list South Bend as their hometowns.
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 5:48am PST 
wave Hi to all my Pals...this is from both myself and my brother, Jake.

Newcastle, Ontario is located in Canada and it's a small village of 8000 people roughly. It is located along the shores of Lake Ontario and we live 40-45 miles east of Toronto. It is beautiful here in the spring, summer and fall. We have breezes off the lake and sometimes it gets a little windy. In the winter we have some snow but mainly the temps can be cold here. And my mom thinks that is the hardest part of winter up here is the Cold! Also, Newcastle is not far from Oshawa...Oshawa is called the Motor City...where General Motors of Canada is located. This plant is Huge! Well I hope you enjoyed a little taste of where I live.dog

Edited by author Tue Mar 20, '07 5:50am PST

Annabella- Marie

Don't Hate Me- Cause I'm- Beautiful!!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 12:43pm PST 
I am Annabella Marie. My brother Barney and my sister Ethel Marie who has gone to Rainbow Bridge, live in Princeton, KY. That is in Western KY near the lakes.
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 4:08pm PST 
Hello my fellow Pug Pals, we're a couple of GRITS, (girls raised in the south) we're from Virgina, a couple of virginia gals. This is great idea!! The weather here is cold in the winter but not too bad, the summers get pretty hot and humid. We don't go out a lot in the middle of summer!! The traffic is horrible, but it is a cool place to live outside the nations capitol!! I went down during the protests in 2000 over the election (won't say who I was for), but got a lot of attention from the news folks!!! Felt like we were in the 60s!!!!
George

Member of- Loofaholics- Anonymous

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 5:31pm PST 
The Polish Pug Pack hails from Elkhart, IN. We're about 20 miles east of South Bend, IN. Best known as the RV capital of the world! While we all didn't start out in Elkhart, we all live here now! George is originally from Plymouth, IN. Gibson from Mishawaka, IN. Murfree and Liberty from Murfreesboro, TN. Otto from New Jersey. Piccadilly from Hawaii. Sweet Willie was from Warsaw, IN. hug
Onry Onyx,- Ever Our- Angel

Feed Me, Pet Me,- Love, Me, & Move- Over!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '07 8:54pm PST 
Pugs: Me (Onry), Bandit, Sapphire, Dogs: Bird, Maad Max, and Smiling Spikey are here in San Juan County, New Mexico. Thats in da 4 Corners. This is the only place in the country where you can be in 4 states at once if you have all 4 legs.

Its high desert here with really only 2 seasons, frigid & broil. Dats why we live underground. We border on the Navajo Nation & the Ute Reservations, our house is backed by BLM land. That pretty much makes us out in da country. This area is proud to be multicultural. The population is Native American, Hispanic & Anglo in that order. Now we have a growing Asian & Black community. We speak many languages here like some large cities, but we are small enough to meld all the cultures. There are no ethnic neighborhoods. Most blocks have at least 4 languages, cultures and cuisines.

Farmington is the nearest town, population 40,000 weekdays and 150,000 weekends, really. We live across from Salmon Ruins, near Aztec Ruins, Mesa Verde & Chaco Canyon for anyone interested in native sites or the Anastazi. We can see Shiprock, Angel Peak and sum beautiful bluffs & mesas from our house. We are also near the Aztec alien crash site in Hart Canyon.

For fun there is great fishing, hiking, prospecting, 4 wheeling, rock climbing, artifact hunting and sum of the greatest skies just about anywhere. Oil, gas and retail stores are the primary source of employment.

We just like it here because it is so starkly beautiful and we appreciate moonscapes. BOL
rocky

It's all about- the cookies!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 1:04pm PST 
Lady and I live in Waterloo Ontario Canada. We are about an hour away from Toronto, we live near a little town named St Jacob's they are famous for the farmers markets with the mennonite furniture. The old order mennonite farmers and families still use horse pulled wagons and do not use phones or very little electity. The city of Waterloo has two university, and is known for being a big player in the teck field [like the blackberry]. The city has grown since mum moved here from T.O. in /89. thats about all for us.
Pugsident- Irving

Forever Loved,- Forever Missed- 12/13/07

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 4:02pm PST 
Maxwell and I live in the great city of Minneapolis- best known for the cold winters and abundance of lakes. We're also known for producing the entertainer formerly and presently known as Prince, as well as the Mall of America. The famous Mall of America is about 5 miles from our house and brings tourists from all over the world. Oh, and yeah..... ours was the state that showed everypuggy how "smart" we all were by electing Jesse "the Body" Ventura, the ex-pro wrestler, as our Governor..... oops! And you wonder why I ran for Pugsident? wave

Edited by author Wed Mar 21, '07 4:03pm PST

Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '07 7:15pm PST 
I was born in Whitehall, Michigan (I was the runt of the litter of 6). I went to live with my mommy in Ann Arbor, Michigan one year ago tomorrow. We moved last May back to her home town of Cleveland, Ohio where we still live. My daddy still lives in Ann Arbor though, so I go live there sometimes still. I love to travel, but can we please stop moving?!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2