Close X

PDPC Groups of the Week!

(Page 18 of 18: Viewing entries 171 to 172)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 8:31pm PST 
April 18, 2010: Trading Dog Goodies

Shout out by Admin, Howard

This is a group for anything dog, it has to be homemade, made by you, and for dogs ONLY. You may trade, give, or receive homemade dog items from people in this group. You will post in the "First trade...who's next?" thread on my group page, if you want to do any of these things. If you want to sale you homemade dog items, you can post in the "Post any items here, for sale!" thread, on my group page. If you want to trade dog recipes, please post in the "Trade recipes" thread, on my group page. Everyone will recieve a group welcome letter on how the group works when you join. If you do not know how it works, you may paw-mail me, or if you have any questions, please paw-mail me. I would be more than happy to tell you. Remember, this is a REAL LIFE thing. You may ship the goodies if you want too trade, give, or recieve. You can trade, give, or recieve as many times as you want to. You can do anything in the group as many times as you want too. Thanks!
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 6:46pm PST 
April 25, 2010: Your Key to Happiness Cruise Lines

Shout out by Admin, Bailey

Take a virtual cruise to exotic ports. You will be given your own stateroom and enjoy the excursions on shore. Our roving pawtographers will be there to capture the fun. There are always parties and games and fun things to do on the ship also. This year we are cruising to Fiji, Bermuda and South America to name some of our planned destinations.
  (Page 18 of 18: Viewing entries 171 to 172)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18