OnLy PuPs St. Patrick's Day Party!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 1:21pm PST 
Hi Puppies and families and friends!

On next Sunday, March 4, 2007, we are having our St. Patrick's Day party. It will be here in the forums, starting at 1:00 - 6:00 est. Because of the various time zones and countries, we are starting early and ending later so every puppy who would like to come has a chance.

We will have a buffet, if you'd like to bring some food, just list it on a message here in the forums, or any ideas that you have for the party.

There is a link that sweet Bela has found that you can read all about Ireland before the party!

It will give us a chance to meet the new puppies and get to know any friends or family that you would like to bring with you - all are welcome!!
♥Bull- seye- R.I.P&hearts- ;

I love- my puppy- mates

Barked: Tue Feb 27, '07 10:17am PST 
dancingCant wait for another partysnoopy

We live really near Ireland so we get to go to all the Irish pubs there are near here, its great way to go

Heres Belas link;

Link to St Patricks web site

Hope everyone comes to the party,

Bullie hugs to you all,
Bullseye xxxx
Sampson

Big or Small I- Love You All

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 6:53pm PST 
A party for us only pups ... Woohoo I Love It !!! I'll bring the Cheese and Meatballs.

Sampson

P.S. Will there be dancing ??? I'd really like to do an Irish dance with my sweet dance partner Bela.

Lucy

Waiting to go- swimming.....

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 7:48pm PST 
Yay!!! Another party! I'll make an appearance. I plan to bring Irish Soda Bread! See you Sunday!
Lucyparty
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 3:27am PST 
Hi everypup,

So glad to hear that we are getting set for our party on Sunday and the cheese and meatballs will be wonderful, Sampson - I'm already getting hungry!

Lucy, Irish Soda Bread - that is the best, goes right along with the meatballs and cheese.

Oliver is bringing some Chocolate milk and I am making a Birthday cake to celebrate birthdays, too!

We definately will have dancing, the Irish jig and all sorts of music. One of the pups will have to take over as DJ!

Thanks everypuppy!!

I love- my puppy- mates

Barked: Thu Mar 1, '07 10:44am PST 
Im glad so many pups are up for this....its going to be great.

Well mum says i have to bring Welsh cakes......today is St Davids dad which is the Welsh Saint (like St Patrick is the Irish Saint and St George is the English Saint) anyway were in Wales and weve been making Welsh cakes all day,
There really yummy so mum says i can bring them to the party on Sunday way to gosnoopy
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 2:21am PST 
Oh Bullseye, Those sound delicious, I can't wait to try them! Yummy!
Hope your mom will come, too xoxo

Sarge is very happy to have all this great food, he is flying in early to be here for the party!

I love- my puppy- mates

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 8:56am PST 
Hi all,
Just poped in for a pree party sniff round.....see whats going on wave

Catch you all soon i hope way to go

HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO APRIL (Serens mum) partypartypartywishes
Shes 14 today and will hopefully be here soon with Seren bach.....happy birthday hun hug
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 10:16am PST 
Hi Bullseye - Happy Birthday to April, Seren's mom!! We'll have a cake for you and also for Mimi and any other pups who want to celebrate a birthday in their family or their own!!

The long table is set up with the food on it. Of course the Birthday Cake is in the middle and there is special St. Patrick's Day Dogster green pop, and green doggie fruit punch, too. The cups are near the punch bowl.

Also, there are 2 kinds of pizza, pupperoni and sausage, cheese and mushroom, and some chicken wings and dipping sauce. Tacos with tostidoes sauce and celery and carrot sticks.

I think Sampson is bringing cheese and meatballs when he comes. And Lucy is bringing Irish Soda Bread!! Yum! Oliver is bringing chocolate milk, another yum!!

We will need somepup to be the disc jockey and play songs for us so we can dance. I definately want to do the Irish jig later...!!

Last night, Sarge came in and decorated 0ur party room, and it is really nice! He put up streamers of crepe paper in green, red and white. And balloons that are green and white, some are metallic or pearl looking balloons!

Also the table clothes have green shamrocks all over them. And I see he put up those cardboard cutouts on the walls - Leprechans and Toadstools and Four Leaf Clovers!

Nice, work, Sarge! Sarge is so busy surfing lately. He wanted to make it look really nice for all the pups and their friends and families.

I'm going out to the parking lot and see if I can see anyone coming.....I'll be back in a minute -

Rocky goes out the door.......
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 10:18am PST 
Oh our Bullseye's mom has been making these wonderful St. David's Day cakes for us to enjoy - they are Welsh cakes. Those will go right next to our Birthday cake in the middle of the table!!

I'm off to check that parking lot..........see you in a minute
  (Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]