|Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 9:52pm PST |
|Hi Everyone. We are happy to join the group. We are glad to share what we know, and hope to learn a bunch from all of you. We are a bit unique in the fact that our business is cooking meals for dogs. We have a website, if you are interested just send us a message ( We don't want to be accused of spamming ).
1) How old are you? When is your birthday? 3 years old, February 24
2) Where do you live? South Florida
3) How long has your Mom/Dad been feeding you home cooked food? All my life
4) What sparked your Mom/Dad's interest in home cooked food? The severe lack of any quality dog food, and the fact my daddy is a chef.
5) What is your usual meal? I eat a wonderful mix of ground beef, chicken, russet potatoes, broccoli, squash, carrots, cheddar cheese, bran flakes, a touch of garlic, and safflower oil.
6) What do you hate to eat? Allergic to any food? hmmmmm
7) Do you add supplements? Which ones? Not Presently, except for Kelp
8) And what is your favorite treat? you can tell us whether it's homemade or not. Well, whatever falls on the floor is mine, lol. I also love apples, pears, broccoli, and our own fresh baked treats.
9) On a scale of 1 to 10 (1=willing to learn and 10=hoping to help others!), how much does your Mom and/or Dad know about home cooked food? My dad is a 10 if you want to know how to cook something. Overall, a modest 7dealing with the nutritional aspect and such.
10) How did you find this group? Pal, search, forum post? The site
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|