New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 5 of 18: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Poncho

Weapon of Mass- Distraction

Barked: Fri Nov 17, '06 3:33pm PST 
Ponch here. Got an invite from Mini (thanks).

I just want to bark before anything, that I'm a huge fan of Teagan, Bertie, Boomer, and Skye!!! Talk about some smart woofs!

Edited: Forgot my intro! BOL

I'm Ponch a eenie weenie. Mom LOVES teaching me things because one of the reasons my old owners wanted to rid of me was due to me being "untrainable". Well I *PFFFFFFFFFT* at them

I currently know sit, down, beg, the difference between my righ and left paw, hutt, the Smoke Poke, sing, LEAVE/take it, fetch, "Go get it"(like fetch, but me chasing something down), wave, up/down, and more. I'm working on learning rollover(not easy for this weenie!), BANG! and dance

I also have a short video clip on some simple tricks/commands on my page

Edited by author Fri Nov 17, '06 3:39pm PST

Roxie- ♥- Doxie

it's a roxie- doxie life

Barked: Fri Nov 17, '06 8:14pm PST 
Great things to mention about would be:
- whether or not you've been to any training classes (if yes, what classes and how many)
not really...mom wants to enroll me in one...but she thinks i'm too old.
- how many commands do currently know
sit
kiss mommy
learning high paw
- Any other things that you'd like to talk about
down (simple but my little nose goes right for the treat)
and tons of other stuff.
Rajah Q.

Why yes, I am- quite handsome.

Barked: Fri Nov 17, '06 8:28pm PST 
Hi everypup!!!
Well, I am a pound doggie, and when she got me, mom did not have the $$ for obediance training, but she has done a fine job of teaching me many things, like sitting and shaking and down and stay. I also learned to run the other way when she says "come!"
Maybe I can learn a few more from you other pups!

Vincent

for Rio - CYSTS BE GONE!!

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 5:22am PST 
Roxie - you are never too old for classes! At one of Rosie's obedience classes there was a 13 year old newly adopted girl who was just starting out - she did a great job!
Rilie D.- Maverick- *12/26/07*

Keep it clean or- keep it out of- here!

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 7:15am PST 
Hi Tricksters! I am Rilie, I am a 7 year old Chow/Shar Pei cross. I am the older sister to The 3 Weenigos (Penny, Jelly Bean and Newtie). I can't believe Mommy forgot to add me to the group when they joined! The nerve!
Well, I was Mom's first dog, she got me when I was 6 months old. She didn't know too much back then, so I was a pretty wild child. Then when I was 5 she took me to Gemini Dogs (www.geminidogs.com) and I was evaluated by a senior member of their staff. He said I was a tough case due to my skittishness. He did not think I would do well in group classes. Mommy decided to try anyway. With super yummy treats, we made it thru Level 1 and Level 2 Obedience!
I am proud to say that I know the following tricks!

Sit
Down
Bow (I have a pawtastic bow!)
Stop-Drop& Roll (Mommy was a Firefighter)
"UP" to jump up on something
Get your Leash
Go to Bed (sisters room, on the bed. also usefull when unexpected guests show up)
Wait ( I used to bolt out the door every chance I got)
Shake
Speak (cue word is "what" and handsignal is hand to the ear)
Touch
"get the weenie" (when mommy wants me to play with Jelly Bean)
"get the kitty" (same as above, only with Chloe, who I would never hurt)
"come" (I did this in class, but am NOT truseted outside off leash)BOL!

I like learning new things, as long as there is a yummy treat involved.
coco

*Bundle of joy*

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 7:17am PST 
Hello, my name is Coco... I love to learn tricks. I already know sit, shake, down and stay... My mom wants me to learn more tricks. I can't wait because I get lots of treats when I do it and also my moms like to show off to her friends =)
Sophia (Pink Princess)

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 7:52am PST 
Hi everyone, I'm Sophia. I've never made it to classes, but I've learned the basics. I mostly do tricks that entertain ME (even if a treat is involved). I'm graceful but not athletic, so things are sometimes a challenge.

This looks like fun. smile
Gabby

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 7:57am PST 
Hey ya'll, Gabby here, just starting to learn a few things. My attention span is very short & I pay way more attention to sister Sophia than to Mom so it's hard to keep me focused.

I'll do my best to keep up, but mostly what I'm good at is making people snicker & giggle. My head's a little big for my body & I have little button eyes that make me look like a stuffed toy. My best trick is making people laugh
(& I don't even try!).

I'm told I'm a toot & a half, but I'm game for this game.

Edited by author Sat Nov 18, '06 11:50am PST

♥ Baby Jessie ♥

Sweet N' Saucy

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 9:47am PST 
Hi EveryPup,

My name is Jessie, I'm a 8 week old Chihuahua puppy and I'm pretty darn smart for my age : )

I'm too young to go to classes yet but my mom has taught me to "sit" and to walk on my hind legs and wave. We're working on "high five" and "speak".

Is going potty on my wee wee pads considered a trick, cause I'm really good at doing that too BOL!
Tia 2005-2007

Hugs From Above

Barked: Sat Nov 18, '06 10:00am PST 
Hi Pupsters,

My name is Tia and I'm a 10 1/2 month old Chihuahua. I haven't been to any training classes yet but my mom is thinking about enrolling me in one.

So far I've learned how to sit, sit-stay, down, down-stay and come, I do all of this with voice commands and with hand signals alone.

Oh, and did I mention that my best trick is to look adorable? BOL!
  (Page 5 of 18: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18