New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 18 of 18: Viewing entries 171 to 176)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Rhyval

Little Hellion

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 3:20pm PST 
Hi!! I'm Rhyval and I'm 14 weeks old right now! I know my name, sit, down, stand, come (sort of), go potty, out (meaning drop it), wait, get it, okay (my release word), and... ummm... that's it!! Mummy says I'm learning really well and that I'll be learning fun tricks soon. Yeah!

I just had my first puppy class last night and it was fun. When I get older and bigger and stronger I'll be doing agility like my big sister. But for now I'm just learning manners. They're important I guess.

Hi everyone!!! wave
Maya

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '07 12:22pm PST 
Hi there! I'm Maya, a 10 month old border collie or aussie mix (I came from a shelter so we really don't know). I was adopted three weeks ago, and knew sit, down and fetch. Since then, I've already learned stay, stand, come, give, drop it, crate, tug (taught so she wouldn't grab toys out of my hands when she wanted to play tug-of-war), shake, and say please (beg). I'm currently working on roll over, and on doing my other commands with distractions and in different places. I'm very treat and toy motivated, so I love training sessions! My mom enrolled me in an obedience class so that I can get used to working around other dogs and people - I get very anxious when I see them and can't go play. We've been to one class so far, and I think it will really help.
Ava

Ava is my name- and chewing is- my game

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 6:13am PST 
HI I am Ava. I am rat terrier and am about 11 months. I have been to a puppy class at Petsmart. I know sit, down, sit pretty, shake, high five, roll over,leave it, take it, stay ( sitting or down), wait (stay still), some toys by name, go get them (go play with dog/toy). I would like to learn how to hold a treat on my noise, play dead, speak, cover my eyes and other tricks I can't think of right now.

Alfie

It's fun to- bounce of walls!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 11:15am PST 
My name is Alfie and I am a 1 year old Border Collie. I go to an obedience class and we are in the competition class, but we're no where near ready to compete yet! I also go to agility class once a week. My mum likes to teach my tricks at home as a break from the competition stuff! She uses a clicker and either food or my toy, I work better for my tug toy most of the time. Some tricks that I know are Bang (play dead), Crawl, Spin & Twirl and Up (on my back legs). We are currently learning limp puppy
Spike Lee Dean- SD

I am the famous- Spike Lee Dean!

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 11:39am PST 
WHAT doesn't my spike know....
I am out-of ideas... he knows OB--he has had puppy-notice-advanced and he is a service dog... OB commands and SD tasks to me AREN'T tricks..and all his tricks are listed on his pg. "proper heel..interesting..i have been showing dogs/training too for 20 yrs..never heard of a proper heel..lol interesting...as long as they heel and sit with thier shoulder at my leg i am NOT complaining with that..AND straight next to my leg..

Digger...
I have had more issues with this dog..
BEACUSE of others..now he is aggesive with other ppl and dogs..cause his grandparents think it is cruel to MAKE dogs do anything..so it is a struggle to do anything with him
he has learned all his tricks from my spike..
btw he needs friends..lol

Lisa Spike psd's & digger's mom
Daisy Maie- RE WC CD

aka wonder dog

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 4:40pm PST 
Hello, my names daisy

i am a trained service dog, and i comppet in rally obedince - obedince, agility, hunting danceing and im a therapy dog.

i know more tricks than mom can keep up with
  (Page 18 of 18: Viewing entries 171 to 176)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18