New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 15 of 18: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Kindra

Too cute to be- scary

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 8:29am PST 
snoopy Yeah so excited to be here! cheer

My name is Kindra and I am like a sponge. I love to learn new tricks. Right now I know the basics (come w/hand signal, sit w/hand signal, down w/hand signal, heal, wait (stay) w/hand signal, and leave it). I've also learned a few tricks smile, roll over (my favorite), bang, hug, stand, kiss, alligator (crawl), and head down. Mom is looking to teach me some new tricks cause I just learn them so quickly she wants to keep my mind stimulated.

I was originally enrolled to be a guide dog but I had PADD (puppy attention deficit disorder BOL) so I didn't get to stay in the program. That is okay cause mom was volunteering and they said she could adopt me... cheersnoopy Well now i've calmed down and am more focused and eager to learn. Because I was such a spaz mom took me to doggie classes where I did very well and we learned all about clicker training. I just get so excited when I hear that clicker... it means food, attention, laughter,and lots of fun.party

So excited to be part of such and intelligent group of pups. wave
Diesel

The Cutest Cutie

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 3:24pm PST 
Hi, everyone My name is Diesel, I just turned 3 months!! Im not in any training classes yet, but my mommy and daddy have taught me to sit,stay,shake and sit pretty already!!! I love learning new tricks!!applause
Doc

Doctor Pups

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 7:36pm PST 
Hey all!
I'm Doc, a 1 1/2 old Shetland Sheepdog.
I haven't been to any classes YET, but I am trying to find a local class to get into, as I am eager to learn!
I kinda sorta know sit.. and thats as far as I've gotten. I've been in the pound after my other owner put me there because she decided to move. I really really REALLY want to learn some fun tricks so.. here I am!

Doc

Doctor Pups

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 7:46pm PST 
Hey all!
I haven't been to any classes YET, but I am trying to find a local class to get into, as I am eager to learn!
I kinda sorta know sit.. and thats as far as I've gotten. I've been in the pound after my other owner put me there because she decided to move. I really really REALLY want to learn some fun tricks so.. here I am!
Doc

Doctor Pups

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 7:54pm PST 
Hey all!
Alex

I see you Mr.- Squirrel, and I- can wait

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 2:23pm PST 
Hi! My name is Alex, and I'm an almost 4 year old mutt...(Mom calls me a mutt, but the nice people at Rally-O call me an "All Canadian" - I like that much better! puppy )

I've done a few years of agility classes, and year and a bit of Rally-O. I just got my Rally-O Novice title in March, and already have 2 legs towards advanced!

I know all the basics and a good bit of agility specific stuff. Mom says that I'm really good at learning tricks. Some of them are: shake a paw (and "other one"), wave, spring (where I jump straight up with all four feet -Mom says she wishes she'd never taugh me this one -but I think it's FUN!), spin (both ways), roll over, play dead, bow, watch, touch, and probably some more that I can't remember right now!

Mom likes teaching me new stuff, but says she has run out of ideas - so this group should be fun! I see quite a few of you know "hide" and "head down" and all sorts of fun leg weaving stuff, so I'll tell mom to get on teaching me those ones!

Edited by author Thu Apr 12, '07 2:27pm PST

Ginger

Loving a cat/dog- is like being in- heaven

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 10:01pm PST 
Hi. Ginger here. This website is absolutely delicious! I love it. I am a 3 year old Jack Russell. I am a loving girl and I don't like to leave my mommy alone for too long. If it has been 10 minutes I have to see what she is doing. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Eva the Diva- (2006-2014)- RIP

lost battle w/- SARDS 9/17/2014

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '07 12:20am PST 
my name is Eva the Diva, and I am Little Miss Maddi's baby sister...

I haven't been to "formal" education, mommy is going to start working with me at home.

I have learned to sit still when Mommy Dremel's my nails (mommy thinks that is pretty good!) And I sit for treats....hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere!!!
cheer
Giovanni- "Vinny"- Vincentio

A blonde having- more fun!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '07 12:21am PST 
I'm brand new to Little Miss Maddi and Eva the Diva's family...

I am two years old, and was a rescue...

I don't know any tricks, that's why I'm joining up!
Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '07 1:15pm PST 
Long story about my name...sigh...humans. shrug
Mommy just calls me "handsome" or "baby". I kind of like those.

Mommy took me to training classes. She thinks I did okay. Still working on stay and leave it. For some reason, I hate those.

I can sit well, and know down, off, high five...I would like to learn new tricks and mommy would love to teach me!! I am always eager to learn (just a little stubborn sometimes 'cause I think I'm smarter than my humans...)
  (Page 15 of 18: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18