New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 14 of 18: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Bambi NPC

Never give up!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:09pm PST 
Hi my name is Bambi and I am a 4 year old Chihuahua. I have never been to school that my mommies knows of (I was a rescue pup) and I don't know any tricks.

My mommie is kind of old and doesn't get around very well, so we can't go to school, but if someone can help us I would like to learn.

Licks,
Bambi NPCsnoopy
Captain- Benny Bear

Never too old to- play!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:13pm PST 
Hi my name is Benny and I am about 12 years old (vets guess- I'm a rescue pup). I am probably a mixed Pom and who know what else. I am friendly and love attention. If I have been to training my hoomans don't know about it and they have only discovered that I can sit, stay, shake, down, and I am pretty good at begging. I know go to bed too. I don't really heel, but I will walk without a leash and stay with my hooman.

I would like to learn something fun to entertain my hoomans, so tell me more about what I should be doing.

Wuf,
Benny NPC
Lady Kandi

All dogs deserve- their very own- human.

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:17pm PST 
Hello I am Kani. I am a 4 year old Minature Poodle. I have never gone to school and I don't really know too many tricks. I can sit, stay, speak , dance dancing and come.

I sure would like to learn some fun tricks so I can show off for my hoomans.

Hugs,
Kandi NPC puppy

Scrappy- Doodle

Don't trust- anyone who- doesn't love- dogs

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:18pm PST 
Hi, I'm Little Nikki. I am almost a year old and I have not been to any training yet. I can sit, stay, come and go to bed.

Licks,
Little Nikki NCP
Cowboy

A warm bed and- a full tummy

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:31pm PST 
Hi, my name is Cowboy and I am a mix mutt about 10 week s old. I have not been to any training yet and I don't know any tricks, but I get I can do something pretty soon, cause my hooman says that I am pretty smart.

When mommie tells me to go to bed, I know right where that is and when she tells me to get daddy, I run over and beg him to pick me up.

Wags,
Cowboy NPC
Sweetheart

Never bite the- hand that feeds- you.

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:35pm PST 
I'm Sweetheart (just look at my face ~ see the heart?) and I am Cowboy's litter mate, but I am a girl. I have not been to school yet, but I am coming to Colorado to my mommie in May and I think she will take me (I hope so). I don't know any tricks, but I know where I am suposed to go when I am told to go to bed, I am already housebroken, and I give kisses when my hoomans ask for them.

I know I can learn tricks. Sounds like a good way to get the hoomans to pay attention to me.

Puppy kisses,
Sweetheart puppy
Dulce

Bullies Are- The Best!

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 8:02pm PST 
Hello! wave

I'm Dulce, (Pronounced "Dole-chay")-- American Pit Bull Terrier--Breed Ambassador

I'm probably about 2, and I am a rescue. I like agility, and playing with other dogs and cats.

I am currently enrolled in training classes, and have been taking them for 6 months with a great trainer.

Mom wants me to get CGC Certified, so that's what we're working on. She wants me to learn tricks so that I can impress even more people that I meet!

Other than basic commands, I can:

-Give Kisses
-Get the Kitty
-Get it
-"Watch Me" (Mom)
-Wave
-Bang! Bang!
-Bark (Still working on it)
-Load Up (Into the car)
-Wait
-Ok

I look forward to hearing what tricks you all think I can do! dogsnoopy

Edited by author Sun Feb 11, '07 8:08pm PST

Oscar Meyer- Wiener

Whinerschnitzel

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 10:38pm PST 
Bark!wave
I am Oscar Meyer Wiener. I Just learned about the group when I found out that a pal of mine could do 'head down" also. I can do that and beg, roll over, shake, on the rug, in the bed(dans le lit - so I can do that in french also) what does the doggie say, down, sit, wait , stay,off, leave it, with me (means I have to walk just behind my mom) sometimes I will be her "shy boy" , use the step (that means I have to use a stool to get up or down and cannot just jump from or too the ground).
I used to do agility so I jump and look and follow and weave and "go"
I also took obedience classes so I used to even have form but we haven't really done that much lately so I've gotten sloppy.
My worst thing is "come". Oh I know it but I really don't think that when I am out in my own yard that I should have to be thinking about it. I will potty on command, anytime (mommy likes that)
When we walk I am always happy to "get her" which means run to Vienna and touch her so she will stop dinking around and come with us.
Mom thinks I am learning to spell W-A-L-K .

I love to learn new things - I am excited that we found out about this group. snoopy
Vienna- Sausage

Bark, bark,- bark, bark,- bark, bark, bark

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 10:44pm PST 
cheer Hi I'm Vienna Sausage,
I am Oscar's "boy toy" and have not had to learn much more than how to be with him.
I do what does the doggie say better than he does and I also "come" more often.
I know all his other house stuff, head down, in the bed, on the rug, off, wait, stay, down, use the step.
In spite of his long list of accomplishments, my mom and dad know that I am actually the smarter one and they want me to have more "party tricks" that I like, so I am glad we are on this forum.
NuNu - {Nubert- Nubinsky}

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Tue Feb 13, '07 8:48am PST 
hi oscar and vienna!!!! its so cool that you 2 joined!!!! wave i think your gunna have fun here!!!!
  (Page 14 of 18: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18