New Members, please intoduce yourself HERE!!

(Page 13 of 18: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  
Teddy

I love- stuffed- kongs!

Barked: Mon Jan 29, '07 6:10pm PST 
I didn't do this before did I? I never introduced myself and Jake. My name is TEDDY the magnificent. ok, ok just Teddy. And I used to live with MINI in their home until they posted me on Dogster and got me a new loving home. So, mini's group looks cool. but you will never be able to keep up to him. The tricks he knows. He is such a show off. Did you pups see him in PINK? show off.....BOL.
anyway I know these tricks.... shake paw, sit, come here, down, take it/off, stand from a sit position (kind of). and learning up, up, up. That's what mommy says. It is just her word for Dance for a cookie. Also I am learning to catch a ball from sit position. Gee....I DO know some tricks dont I?
Has mini gone AWOL again?....thinking
Teddy

I love- stuffed- kongs!

Barked: Mon Jan 29, '07 6:10pm PST 
I didn't do this before did I? I never introduced myself and Jake. My name is TEDDY the magnificent. ok, ok just Teddy. And I used to live with MINI in their home until they posted me on Dogster and got me a new loving home. So, mini's group looks cool. but you will never be able to keep up to him. The tricks he knows. He is such a show off. Did you pups see him in PINK? show off.....BOL.
anyway I know these tricks.... shake paw, sit, come here, down, take it/off, stand from a sit position (kind of). and learning up, up, up. That's what mommy says. It is just her word for Dance for a cookie. Also I am learning to catch a ball from sit position. Gee....I DO know some tricks dont I?
Has mini gone AWOL again?....thinking
Athena

Loud & Proud!

Barked: Tue Jan 30, '07 6:08pm PST 
Hi!! I'm Athena! I'm 2 years old...I graduated from puppy kindergarten (a looong time ago BOL) and just last summer I went to a normal obedience school because my mommy says I need more socialization (she doesn't understand I just don't like people!)...I'm good at a LOT of tricks...mommy says I catch on to tricks WAY too fast...I love doing Bang! You're dead...and I have a new trick where I turn on my own push light!! Mommy says I'll be taking another obedience class soon!

Baguette

Stubborn Wiener

Barked: Wed Jan 31, '07 1:31pm PST 
Hey guys! My name in Baguette. I live in Southamerica.Were we live there are no puppy training classes anywhere, so all the training is left to my mommy to do.I am 4 months old, and I know how to sit.We are working on stay, but I would like to learn many things more, that's why I'm here.

Love, Baguette
OLIVER, - CGC.

May I snuggle- closer please?

Barked: Thu Feb 1, '07 8:50am PST 
Uhm.... Knock-knock... This is Oliver... wave

I am a Toy Rat Terrier, almost 10-months old, and weigh 4.8lbs...snoopy

Mum and I have enjoyed Basic Obedience, and attend CGC classes (she doesn't think we will quite make it through the first test, though... we'll see!). My better commands are sit, sit-stay, down, down-stay, sit-heel, front, wait, off, leave it, good boy (heee-hee!!), kiss-kiss. At home I'm also learning to go through the tunnel (kid's toy!!! laugh out loud), weave around toy cones (this Toy thing can be carried to an extreme big laugh). I can also sit and wait while Mum waves a toy all around until she says ok. We would love to learn a lot of things and tricks, and look forward to reading some of the previous posts in the group. puppy

I also look forward to meeting some (preferrably all - but that can be difficult...) of the members, and say hi to those I already know. big grin wave Apparently I have a very nice disposition, rarely bark, but am enthusiastic and eager to please and have a lot of fun. I love to cuddle cloud 9 and snuggle; I absolutely luv-luv-luv meeting and playing with all creatures, whether two or four legged!
snoopy dancing

Thank you for letting me join you! snoopy

Wiggle-waggs,

Oliver 'Casanova'! snoopy laugh out loud snoopy dancing snoopy
Beulah

Nothin' but the- dingo in me

Barked: Mon Feb 5, '07 2:49pm PST 
Hi guys! I'm 8 months old and am good at your basic obedience stuff - come, sit, down, stay, fetch. Mom thought that learning some tricks would keep me mentally challenged and make up for the total lack of farm animals for me to herd! (ha ha) Mom uses a clicker.. which I like, 'cause it always means I get a treat! She's trying to teach me this weird thing called "shake" right now.. I don't really get it, but I guess there's more goofy ideas where that came from. wink
Chance

I am loved

Barked: Wed Feb 7, '07 6:34pm PST 
'Ello! I'm Chance, a purebred NSDTR. I am an agility dog, and know a few tricks. Mom loves teaching them, but rarely finishes. LOL. I know sit, down, stay, spin, turn on the light, and shake.
Margot

All attention on- me please!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 11:40am PST 
Hi everyone!

My name is Margot and I have been through three classes. The standard Puppy Kindergarten, and two obidience classes.

I know sit, stay, place, paw (shake), roll over, off, leave it and probably a few others I'm forgetting. I'm very smart and learn quickly so Mom wants to start teaching me some new tricks.

I look forward to learning more from everyone here!
Ravan NPC- (Mommie's- Soul Dog)

Slurpeee Kisses- for my hoomans!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 8:51pm PST 
Hello Everypup,
My name is Ravan. I am a 6 year old Min-pin and you want me to do what??? Tricks are for kids, silly rabbit. BOL Sorry I couldn't help it.

I am not much of a trick pup and that is why I joined. The only tricks I know are sit, stay, Shake, come, to the back (when mommie lets me outside), house when mommie wants me inside and that is about it. shrug

I have not been to school either. Maybe that would be a good place to start, but my hooman doesn't have much time to go with me. She has school of her own and lots of work to do. hummmmm well, we will do the best we can.

So does anyone tell our hoomans how to teach us tricks??? I want to be smart like my fur-brother, Sunny Sunshine.

Ravan NPC

Edited by author Thu Feb 8, '07 8:59pm PST

Sunny- Sunshine ~- Angel Dog

Everyone needs a- little Sunshine!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 9:06pm PST 
Hi my name is Sunny Sunshine. I am almost 5 years old (birthday in May) Pomeranian. I have never been to formal classes, but I can do quite a few things.

I can sit of course (by voice or hand signal), I can shake with both paws. I can sit up and wave. I dance, play dead, stay, come, go to bed, go to the back (when mommie lets us outside), go to the house (when mommie wants us inside. I do wait, and mommie points her finger at me and says 'Bang' and I fall over and roll onto my side or my back and kick all four feet in a very dramatic dying scene. I give hugs, I can speak, and I can do 'quite pup'.

My fur-sister calls me a show off, but I just love it when my hoomans tell me I am a good boy.

Hugs,
Sunny Sunshine NPC
  (Page 13 of 18: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18