Favorite food & Why?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Hendrix

Balls, Balls,- Water, Water,- Water...

Barked: Mon Nov 6, '06 12:10pm PST 
Tell us about your Favorite food and Why it is your Favorite food? More details the better...
Hendrix

Barked: Mon Nov 6, '06 12:24pm PST 
My favorite food is Speghetti...I like it, when it dangles in the air...

MY other favorite food is just about everything....Pizza Crust is Mmmmm Yummy, Ice cream is Burrrr cold and good.
Early morning Peanut butter toast, cut into wedges and put onto my Kibbel, Cheeerios at Bedtime with Bedtime Stories...

Read my Bedtime Cookie Story in my Diary...

I love fresh baked cookies, I love Sunday sardines...Great for my long beautiful coat....
I love Cheeeeeese, Organic brown rice with carrots....
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOD....JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!

3 Cheers for FOOD or should I wooofff 100 Cheers for Food!!!

Hendrix Kisses
xoxoxo
Captain Squirt of the High Sea

I love the Ocean

Barked: Mon Nov 6, '06 2:03pm PST 
My favorite food is steak. It taste and smells so good.
Cheers,
Squirt

LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 5:54am PST 
Oh I love the food threads! Basically, I love all foods especially people food. Mom is careful not to give me too much so I can keep my girlish figure but I do get very small amounts...my favorite would have to be steak, bacon, eggs, chicken, rice, cheese, hot dogs, turkey sausage. It's hard to choose but cheese is number 1.
When mom opens that drawer in the fridge, the drool starts!
sydney- raychel- klein

sydney aka

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 11:11am PST 
oh lets see now..... basically anything.... Dads garlic and cheese biskets off the stove, my human brother and sisters food when they leave it on the couch.... like a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, cheese hamberger, and anything out of the garbage.... I really don't know why mom and dad think that hotdog wrapers are garbage.....
but mom got wise and put the garbage pail out side in the garage frown.
I also like my kong filled with doggie biskets and peanut butter...
i like eggs, and blueberries, and tomatos and not those icky store baught ones either *phttthht* they have to be from the garden, I do prefer my veggies organic. mom thinks that is weird but it is me.
yah thats about it.... ooooohhhh yah, ANY meat.... I mean ANY.
yah I think thats it.... mmm....yup woooof.
Hendrix

Barked: Sat Jan 13, '07 1:15pm PST 
laugh out loud
I love to lick my collar......Mamas not sure why I like it so much?
I bark and say it's all the leftover food and rollins in the dirt and stuff that make it so nice and tasty...Love those collars...cloud 9

Snugglin Lovins always,
Hendrix dog
Tedibear- Our Girl- Forever

Miss Bear

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 5:14am PST 
I love all human food. If I had to pick one it's peanut butter cookies and cheese. But I also like chicken, turkey sausage, blueberry muffins and pizza!
sydney- raychel- klein

sydney aka

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 6:51am PST 
I got to taste PIZZA the other day!snoopy and no wait, thats not all,
mom asked dad to make his famous lazzonya, it is some foriegn dish. kinda like PIZZA but oh my goodness! the barks can not even discribe it, the melt in your mouth, chewwy goodness,the blends of cheese and meat and oooooohhhh see now I am drooling again.
so yah those besides steak are my new favorites. cheer
Hendrix

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 12:24pm PST 
laugh out loud
Love Sardine Saturday and Sundays....I get a 1/2 a can on my Kibbel on Saturday and ON Sunday I get the other 1/2.....
dancing
Ohhhhhhhhhh, Boyyyyy, it's the Best.....
Mamas gives it to me to make my coat all beautifil, healthy and shiny....Try it sometime....It's tasty and yumoooo...
snoopy
Hendrix Huggins
xoxoxo
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Mon Jan 15, '07 12:54pm PST 
Oh you guys always get me going on the food threads!
I had the best thing ever yesterday..a ham and cheese omelet. Just think, eggs, ham AND cheese!
And then steak for dinner.
I love my life...
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3