What makes your City or Town you live in so Exciting?

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Hendrix

Balls, Balls,- Water, Water,- Water...

Barked: Tue Oct 17, '06 11:49am PST 
Please give us some details about why it is so exciting and Fun to live where you live....
Captain Squirt of the High Sea

I love the Ocean

Barked: Tue Oct 17, '06 1:36pm PST 
Hi,
I live in East Earl,Pennsylvania. My town is small. On sunday's the town is quiet. So one thingthat's cool is I can walk in the Shady Maple complex. It has great views of the countryside. I have great parks nearby. And it's Peaceful.
Cheers,
Squirt
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Tue Oct 17, '06 3:20pm PST 
I would say the best thing about San Diego is our balmy weather almost all year 'round. I hate rain and thunder sends me to the shower where I can hide.
I'm a true So California blonde!

Casey- In Loving- Memory

Sleepy pup

Barked: Tue Oct 17, '06 3:44pm PST 
I live in Tucson, Arizona. Also known as "The Old Pueblo". There are lots of critters to chase- birds, lizards, coyotes, javalena, roadrunners, rabbits, too!! We also have alot of weather features- monsoons, thunder and great lightning shows! My mom calls the lightning "nature's fireworks"! When I was younger I was afraid of the thunder sounds- now I'm deaf (old age) so I don't mind!!
Hendrix

Balls, Balls,- Water, Water,- Water...

Barked: Wed Oct 18, '06 11:15am PST 
Kelowna B.C. has a population of about 109000 people and I'm not sure on the stats of Doggies that live here, but I think It's pretty close to Kelowna's pop...Kelowna is a small city with loads of things to see and do....
We have Beautiful flowers, trees, The Okanagan lake for the swimming Doggie, Lots of ducks to chase, Big crows and Robins, and Wonderful weather all year round...
We have great wineries for the human drinkers, and great doggie bakeries for the Doggies....
It sure is Awesome living here in the Okanagan....They're are so many things to do, I can't paw them all down...
Sunshine and Happiness always from Kelowna B.C. CANADA...XOX
Tedibear- Our Girl- Forever

Miss Bear

Barked: Wed Oct 18, '06 11:40am PST 
The section of Cos Cob Connecticut that I live in is a block from the marina. My neighborhood is very safe, beautiful and extremely dog friendly. I am welcome in the news store, liquor store, nail and hair salon to name a few. I never want to leave here.
Erika

Pet me, you'll- have a friend- for life!

Barked: Fri Oct 20, '06 8:58am PST 
I don't know how fun or exciting..but here in Western KY, the leaves are turning..fall has arrived and I LOVE the cooler weather. My town is known as the "Quilting Capitol of the World", whatever that means. My mom is definitely not interested in quilting...hahaha.

*kisses*
Jake ☮

Throw- me a- ball!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 21, '06 6:53pm PST 
I like Brampton because it has 2 doggy parks although white spruce park is the best. And there are lots of parks to walk to. Mommy wants to move though, because there are too many cars and she says it is getting too big.
Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Barked: Mon Oct 23, '06 8:01am PST 
We live in Lakeway, Tx right outside a city most of you have probably heard of Austin, TX. Austin is the live music capital of the world(so they say). Lakeway is a community that is on Lake Travis and in the hill country of TX. Austin has lots of parks and Lakeway even has a doggie park with some agility equipment.
Our weather gets pretty hot in the summer but we have a swimming pool and I spend a lot of time in there. Our winters are lovely!
We have friends that come down from Canada in the winter. We also have a fantastic wildflower show in the spring. Thankyou Lady Bird Johnson. It is very hilly here and not what most people think Texas should look like.
A rescue like me and Holly feel very blessed to be here.

Edited by author Mon Oct 23, '06 8:02am PST

Kuai Kuai - (R.I.P- 2004-2009)

bringing the old- Crushes back :P

Barked: Thu Oct 26, '06 9:27am PST 
Me,I stay in Jakarta,Indonesia..But I actually don't stay in the city..I stay up in the mountains with my mom..the best thing is that mommy usually takes me to walk thru some of those padi(where you grow rice in villages)then I'll get all wet..And sometimes some doggies would pass by and I would play with em'
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4