This could have been a "good" abuse case...

Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Mon Oct 9, '06 7:06pm PST 
...and by that I mean, they "could have" given her the "right" punishment, but they got too soft too soon. Husky puppymill

I've heard about this one before. It took them forever to catch this person because everytime someone was starting to investigate her, she moved to a different county. Finally they nabbed her. She went to jail with a $25,000 cash bond. ...Sounds pretty decent, right?

She got out of jail (wasn't in long enough, IMO) and GOT THE DOGS BACK. What the?? The HS was granted permission to do checks any time they wanted to, unannounced. BUT, she moved her dogs to kennels in two different states. Not sure what that means, exactly. Does she no longer own the dogs or own a puppy mill or profit from the dogs' pups or what??

What I don't get is why the dogs were given back to their abuser. Give me a break.

Pics from the case They tried to say those dogs were in "good condition". Yeah right!!! You don't have to be a "dog person" to know that they aren't! And even if they were... what's up with those "kennels"?

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh uuuugh! This story, and the one about the $1 bail just make me sooooo frustrated!!
THALIA

Spastic Diva

Barked: Thu May 3, '07 12:34pm PST 
who the hell would do that to such a regal animal?! huskies r the most coveted dog breed in asia.
n i can't believe she ran away! but maybe that was her only sane decision. cuz i know for a fact i would've hung her by her ankles off the side of a bridge if she lived in my country.