|Barked: Tue Oct 3, '06 12:22pm PST |
|Hello and welcome to Downtown Dogster! The aim of the City Council is to make this group fun and enjoyable for everyone. This means that there are certain rules that must be obeyed. These pretty much follow along the lines of Dogster's rules, with a couple of additions. Please review the following rules and then create a post saying that you agree to follow them. If everyone keeps the rules of Dogster in mind, we'll all have a great time!
1. This group is mean to be fun and friendly. Snarling, snapping, biting, name calling and other rough behavior is strictly forbidden. Entries that are not considered friendly, civil and open to all will likely be community moderated within minutes. Offenders will receive three warnings from City Council. However, if deemed griegous enough, your membership may be immediately revoked without warning.
2. Take care to avoid pack behavior including ganging up on another member. Never participate or encourage aggressive behavior that seeks to silence, humiliate or drive away another member.
3. As Dogster is a family site, any language inappropriate for children is strictly forbidden. This includes links to third-party sites as well.
4. Group members should never use this Group to say things about non-Group users that they would not say in the regular forums.
5. Although alcoholic beverages are allowed to be served in the City's restaurants and bars, strict age limits are in place and will be enforced. The age at Canadian bars is 1.5 years, and 2 years at U.S. bars. Drunkeness and disorderly conduct are strictly forbidden! All beverages come in non-alcoholic formats and we encourage youth members to select those options.
6. In order to avoid having a crush of businesses that are basically the same, any Group member wishing to open a business, be it a shop, bar or beach, must pmail a member of the City Council with their idea. Please provide us with a detailed description of what you would like to do. The Council will discuss it, will likely ask you questions, and then will get back to you with whether you can open it or perhaps need to modify the idea a bit. We encourage creativity and entrepreneurship amongst our members, but we would like to avoid duplication and confusion.
Violators of these community rules risk having their posts edited or removed. Furthermore City Council reserves the right to revoke any abusive user's posting privileges to the Group forum without notice. If you feel that there are members abusing this policy, please notify one of the members of City Council (Dylan, Rilie, and Schumi) and we will address the post as fast as we can. If someone behaves badly it does not excuse subsequent bad behavior by others. Do not confront the other dog, let us deal with it.
Now go out and have lots of fun!
Edited by author Sat Sep 8, '07 12:45pm PST
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|