Lifeboat Drills

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mookie Dumbledore

Getting married- to my gorgeous- Sheeba^_^

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 4:03pm PST 
Will all doggys please follow me throughout the boat to the lifeboats to see how they work please and then we will go back out and do baggage load and pup load. Thanks!
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 4:12pm PST 
Here we go doggies, into the ship. Here we are at a lifeboat at the first exit to the right. Can I get a pup to come up so I can have an example please?? Anyone?
Max

Can I go too?- Huh? Can I?

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 4:54pm PST 
I will be your example Mookie

Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 4:58pm PST 
Ok thank you Max. You pull this string and let it inflate. Then use this rope to let it down..go ahead..then you jump in it and your boat guide will lead the boat to shore. It is super strong so it can handle pups jumping in it and can hold up to 20 pups. Now I will show you the others..please follow and let me know you are here smile
Max

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 5:04pm PST 
Got it......... I feel safe now. Thanks for showing me. I'm ready to help other pups now.
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 5:07pm PST 
That's greatsmile NOW ALLPUPS PLEASE REPORT OUTSIDE THE SHIP FOR BAGGAGE CHECK..THANK YOU smile Let me know when you are ready to have your baggage checked and put on the ship smile
Max

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 5:18pm PST 
Mookie~
I'm ready to have my bags checked. I'm new at this and mommy was worried about me going away for the 1st time, so I packed a lot of stuff. These 3 bags right here are mine. Kinda heavy, sorry.
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 5:31pm PST 
No problem Max smile All checked and ready in your room on the ship. Here is your pass and map, gift certificates, and everything else you need. Welcome to S.S. BICHON I will be in the dining room for my welcome speech as soon as you are all in there smile Let me know smile
Max

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 5:35pm PST 
Wow, this is great. I'm so excited. I'm gonna go check out my room and then I will be in the dining room. Give me 5 min. Will I be having a roomate??
Mookie Dumbledore

Barked: Sun Sep 24, '06 5:47pm PST 
Unless you want one the room is all yours!! I am here for my speech: Aaaaaaah. Isn't she beautiful? The SS BICHON is our newest pride and joy. I am so exited to finally begin our first cruise. I think the bahamas will be a blast. We have everything you can think of on here. Dancing, Food, Spas, Pools, Hottubs, Singing, Doggybars, Rooms, Minigolf, and many other activities. I will be informing you of events and everything else either in the group or in the forum. We will be having our first dinner and dance tonight with our lovely Molly singing for us. Thanks!! And let me know if you need anything!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2