Favorite Pet Stores/Suppliers in CNY

Hamish - Never- Forgotten,- We M

Fastest tongue- in the east.

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:54am PST 
We hope to be a place to share your "doggie" information with others of like minds.

Please feel free to post about your favorite Central NY Pet Stores or Suppliers, the location and why you like them so much.

Thanks,
Heather, Hamish's Mom
Kira

you leave it and- i'll chew it

Barked: Tue Sep 12, '06 9:29am PST 
My favorite pet store is Petsmart in New Hartford; Because my mom takes me there at least once a week to see people, she calls it keeping me socalized I call it having fun. (I always get so much attention) I also take obediance classes there.
I had puppy class, intermediate, and now I will be starting advanced class.
Mom always get my brother and I treats when we go.
Imani

Miss 'Mani

Barked: Tue Sep 12, '06 3:35pm PST 
So far, the only pet store I have gotten to go to is Pet Depot on Grant Ave in Auburn, which is where I go to get a new jollyball when I need one. I have gone in regular people stores though, and my Mom's credit union- the people there are nice, except one lady who freaks when she sees me. Her loss tho! Can you imagine what that lady would do if my sister Frankie went in there when she was working?!? Frankie is younger, but way bigger than me!

MAX

No stick is too- great for me!!

Barked: Thu Sep 14, '06 7:56pm PST 
My favorite store is Petsmart on Erie Avenue in Syracuse. Everyone is so nice to me. Sometimes it takes me awhile to go to the back of the store where the pet salon is to have my nails clipped, but the girls shower me with compliments, ear scratches and biscuits so eventually I make my way back there.

The obedience classes, taught by Ryan are excellent too!