Fun, friendly forum for all who are interested

Imani

Miss 'Mani

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:12am PST 
Just wanted to send out a friendly invite to come and join a small, family friendly forum that welcomes all humans and their pets, regardless of breed. If you feel like checking us out, please come to www.critterparadise.com and tell them Margaret sent you. (I am one of the admins). I hope posting this is not against any rules. If it is, I apologize.
Hamish - Never- Forgotten,- We M

Fastest tongue- in the east.

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 10:44am PST 
As far as I am concerned, as long as the website is dog related, I don't have a problem with you posting about a forum. I got a little concerned when I saw it as I was worried it was, uhm, an adult forum. LOL!

We don't have rules . . . hmmm, didn't think about that. I just hope people remain respectful and friendly. We'll deal with rules only if we find we need them.

Thanks for starting the forums out!
Heather -- Hamish's Mom
Imani

Miss 'Mani

Barked: Mon Sep 4, '06 12:29pm PST 
*Snicker* no TIME for adult forums with my three big guys, a handful of cats, and a bunch of chinchillas! So, we really need some pet lovers to join Critter Paradise and enter their pet pics in the pet of the month threads to get things going in that area. It is no fun to win if its because no one else enters, ya know. We also have a newish rescue section, which has already had its first SUCCESS- my foster mastiff Maggie was adopted through the forum to a wonderful forever family, who made the 11 hour trip each way to pick her up and bring her home. Now *THATS* dedication!