I'm a HOTdog!!

Snooper

What? I didn't- do it!

Barked: Fri Jul 21, '06 9:32pm PST 
Just thought I'd vent about how hot it is in VA! It's so not fun having this fur coat on during the summer. Just thought I'd give everyone a 'bark and to keep cool and drink plenty of watersmile
Shakespeare,- The Best Boy- Ever

Lean not mean- barking machine

Barked: Mon Jul 24, '06 9:12am PST 
I don't get this hot weather stuff. Whenever I want to go for a walk, which is all the time of course, my mom tells me it's too hot outside for me. Whatever, sheesh!
Buddy

Play with me! - Now! WOOF!

Barked: Tue Jul 25, '06 2:36pm PST 
Tell me about it.... mom and I have not been for a walk in a long time. I get hot easy and then gukp down water until I puke, and mom gets miagrains when she gets to hot.... we've been playing lots of tug-owar in the living room.

Our house is old and the AC doesn't seem to make it up to the 2nd floor, the bed room is so hot I sometimes pant just being up there... so mom and I have been camping out on the couch on the bad nights... daddy is sad, but he likes the heat, so we let him have it.

Macy

loveee my mommy

Barked: Thu Aug 3, '06 9:06pm PST 
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Yeah, tell me about this heat, I'm a black coat puppy and I hate the heat, but love to go out and play, so my mom takes me out for just a few minutes, woof!

I need a play-mate, my mom had to give my sister away and I'm left alone feeling lonely. Is there anyone here in the Richmond are that would like to play with me, woof. I weight 23lbs, and I'm a cocker spaniel mix.
Halley

Stop, sniff,- eat.

Barked: Fri Aug 4, '06 10:34am PST 
No kidding you guys! My mom & dad won't go for a walk either. And it's been too hot to do my favorite thing...sleep in the sunshine spot. I've had to resort to sleeping on the couch in the living room instead.