Nova dog training

Buddy

Play with me! - Now! WOOF!

Barked: Mon May 8, '06 1:17pm PST 
Are there any reasonably priced dog training programs in NoVa? Specifically Alexandria or Falls Church.

The petco on Leesburg doesn't have a training, but I'm not sure I'd want to mess with them anyways.
Roscoe

Anteater Dog

Barked: Wed May 17, '06 11:20am PST 
Hey Buddy,
I just graduated from Beginner Obedience at the Fair Lakes PetSmart. I had a great time and learned a lot! They have a very nice classroom space and I also got to practice in the store so I could learn to deal with distractions. I would definitely recommend it! The cost is around $120 for an eight week class. I know it's not especially close to Falls Church or Alexandria, but if you want to make a drive, check it out.
Ahmal (2003- 2007)

I can get away- with it!!

Barked: Fri Nov 10, '06 8:53am PST 
I went to PetSmart in Loudoun County (Sterling) and had a lot of fun! There were big dogs and little dogs and I learned a lot! The trainer has beent here for quite a while.........the rest of my "family" might go too!

MacGregor

Ay Woof

Barked: Mon Nov 27, '06 1:40pm PST 
I started at the PetSmart in Springfield, I wasn't learning much, because the puppy classes lump all kinds of different breeds together, and not every breed learns at the same pace

Mom and Dad pulled me out and I've learned much more on my own.
Hera

I love to- sleep... the- Pooh Bear.

Barked: Wed Nov 29, '06 6:47pm PST 
I went to PetSmart training, learned the Basics... Mom didn't like the lack of attention but thought socializing me was a good idea. I'm going to get some further training in the begining of the year. My mom wants me to be CGC certified. She keeps talking about getting me a little brother too.

We're not in NOVA but does anybody have a good suggestion for Southeastern Virginia Trainers? Mom loves to take me every where and wants me to be a little angel when I'm out. I keep telling her I AM a little angel.

Edited by author Sat Dec 2, '06 9:25pm PST

Lucy

Why aren't you- petting me?

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 12:43pm PST 
Don't know if anyone is interested in coming to Winchester for training but the Blue Ridge Dog Training Club is wonderful. They have a website www.blueridgedogtrainingclub.com and most classes are held in Stephens City. I have taken classes there and passed my Canine Good Citizen test and Therapy Dog International test. They also have agility trials & training. I would highly recommend them.