Cancer questions

Little Bit

Die cancer! - Die!

Barked: Sat Apr 8, '06 6:26am PST 
I'm no veterinarian, but I have a lot of personal experience with cancer. If anyone has any questions about cancer or chemotherapy I'll do my best to answer them.
Teddy.... I- miss you- baby boy

ALTER NOW OR- EUTHANISE LATER

Barked: Tue Apr 11, '06 2:55pm PST 
guys Inot feeling too good, I be all phlemy, an puked lots of yuckies today.... mommy started cryin' ok not a that bad word question, but how you make your mom laugh den???
Little Bit

Die cancer! - Die!

Barked: Tue Apr 11, '06 6:18pm PST 
Lyle is usually the one to keep us laughing. If you need a good laugh, read "What the Dog Did" about a journalist and her beagle. I'm sorry you're not feeling well!

Razen- (rainbow- bridge)

I am an angel.

Barked: Fri May 5, '06 11:55am PST 
Razen kitty has malignant Ductular Carcinoma. She has been through 4 surgeries, the last was just ths past Tuesday 05/02/06. They got out the latest tumors but the surgeon noticed that the one deep tumor didn't come out with clean margins and that the tumor had sent microscopic tenticles into her rib.

We have an appointment with the Oncologist on 5/16. She will remove Razen's sutures and talk to us about our options with Chemotherapy. I am worried and hopeful.

Have any of you had any experience with your cat and chemotherapy?
Razen- (rainbow- bridge)

I am an angel.

Barked: Fri May 5, '06 11:55am PST 
oops, double post! Meow!

Edited by author Tue May 9, '06 7:47pm PST

Simba

Die Cancer Die! - Cysts be Gone!

Barked: Sat May 6, '06 10:06am PST 
hey Razen best of luck with the new doc. sorry we don't know nufin about chemo and kitties? but will keep you in our thoughts and prayers wif Little Bits' montra Die cancer! Die!