GO!

Adopting soon!!! :o)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Zeppelin CGN

Mellow is the- path to- happiness

Barked: Fri Jan 30, '09 5:36pm PST 
Hello again,
I am very excited and needed to let all this happy energy out somehow (other than playing with Zep and Jagger, BOL). My bf and I completed and submitted an adoption form last night to adopt a retired greyhound from the Maritime Greyhound Adoption Program. We will be having an in-home interview next weekend! dancing
Wish us luck!
[notify]
Milo

Sultan of Sleep

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 1:54am PST 
Nice! I'm completely envious of you! I love greyhounds and i just dream of adopting one but my family is strongly against them (they say they look ugly etcetc). I'd love to get one in 5 years time!

Good luck and thanks for supporting greys!
[notify]
Manny

working for my- freinds waiting- ona couch

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 6:32am PST 
Congratulations! Greyhounds are wonderful companions and if you are like most i know before long you will have a pack!
[notify]

Lucy - ADOPTED!

in the sky with- diamonds!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 4:35pm PST 
Hi everyone!! I'm Zeppelin's new sister!! hug
I love my new home, especially this big fluffly bed!! cheer
[notify]
CALLIE

Callie - Where's the- Squirrel?????

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '09 4:37pm PST 
Oh my, you are soooooo beautiful,,,,,,,,,,cheercheercheercloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]