GO!

DIARRHEA - YUK

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Captain- "Like- Someone in- Love"

If it's on the- floor...it's- mine!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 12:29pm PST 
Hey everyone, I am not feeling very well and mom has to bring me to the vet after work today. My brother and sister are fine, it is just me that is sick...cry I must have gotten into something because I have had diarrhea for 4 days and although I do not seem to be feeling so bad, I am definitely a little lethargic. Mom is worried because she does not want me to be dehydrated and my diarrhea is now bright yellow.... I hate the vet but I suppose I should go if it will make me feel better again. I wonder what it could be???? thinking
[notify]
Rusty

My mom is the- best.

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 11:55am PST 
Cottage cheese makes me feel better! The vet will probably recommend a bland diet of rice and boiled beef or chicken until the "Big D" goes away. Then slowly incorporate your dog food back in.

I have a sensitive tummy too.
[notify]
Captain- "Like- Someone in- Love"

If it's on the- floor...it's- mine!

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 2:17pm PST 
Hi Rusty, thanks for the post and sorry I just read it!

You were right, the vet put me on rice (or plain pasta) with boiled hamburger or chicken, along with antibiotics and some probiotics...but my "D" is gone and I am feeling pretty good!!! dancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]