GO!

Kado--Who do I look like???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kado

Couch Potato

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:51pm PST 
Hi to everyone! I was sold at 5 weeks (how terrible!) as a purebred pit bull. I was all white with orange ears. Then I got spots, dots, and freckles all over--in orange--to beautify me! The vet thinks I am an English Setter mix, so does Aunt Lori. I am 5 months old, 40 lbs, eat like a horse. Aunt Lori used to have pointers, and she says I am as stubborn and pig-headed as a pointer. I am growing a big tuft on my the end of my tail, fringies on the underside of my tail, little fringies on the backs of my back legs, curly longer hair down the middle of my back and around my neck and ears. But my beautiful orange ears have short hair. They are gettting longer and so is my snout. My nose is black with lots and lots of orange freckles. My feet have tons of freckles, too.
The strange and beautiful thing about me is that I have 2 mesmerizing pale ice-blue eyes! I have heard that setters can have blue eyes. Also Pit Bulls, Dalmations, Aussies, sled dogs, and Catahoulas, but I don't look like any of these!!! Any idea who I look like?????
[notify]
Lillian

agility- extroidinaire

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '09 7:45am PST 
ohh yeah, she definately looks like a setter. When Lilly was younger her hair on her tail used to curl around it. When she was older it finally uncurled and went straight. I would say she looks like she has some dalamtion in her too since her ears are shaped like one.
[notify]