GO!

Hi Everyone

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 6:39pm PST 
Hi Dogue Lovers wave We are so glad we found this site and look foward to chatting with you all. We will be getting our new baby girl in 2 weeks. We are so exicitedcloud 9 we just can't wait. We will try to post some pictures ASAP if i can find out howthinking new to all this!!!! Well just glad to be here and look foward to meeting all of you.
[notify]
Bianca

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 8:01am PST 
Hi again Dogue Lovers, This is my baby's page, like I saidI am still new to all this. Look foward to meeting all the Dogue Lovers out here. For some reason it is saying she is 1 month old and I added her birthday, she is 7 weeks old and weights 12# 4.4oz she is a little ham. They grow so fast. I am still working on her page and will be adding more photos ASAP. Have A Great Day everyone and look foward to meeting you soon.
[notify]