GO!

who has a dogue???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Andreas

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '07 5:18am PST 
Hi all im new here and just wondered who has a dogue de bordeaux and could you all post some pictures of this gorgeous breed puppy
[notify]
ANGUS

Angus - 'Bad' to the- Bone

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '07 8:57am PST 
Hello - We're new here too! My DDB is 8 weeks old and I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out what the best food is to feed him. Breeder says Diamond Lamb & Rice Large Breed Adult. Vet says Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Puppy for a whole year. So many different opinions - what do you feed? Do you do raw bones? What kind of meat is best????
[notify]
Hailey Gale

You snooze, you- lose!

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 2:21am PST 
I'm a DDB and my mom has me!
[notify]

Hooch - We will miss you!

Our Angel

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '07 1:25pm PST 
Hello everyone -

My name is Hooch and I am a part of OTTR (One Tail at a Time Rescue) we are located in Ohio. I am 5 yrs. old and looking for a new FOREVER HOME! My family of 5 yrs. decided that they no longer wanted to care for me so, they surrendered me to this rescue. I like everyone here but, I do miss my old family a lot. I LOVE all people but, I take a little bit to warm up. I am very timid of loud noises so, I would prefer to go to a new home that is on a slower pace. I don't like to go for walks as the traffic scares me too. I prefer to stay in my own yard or in the house. I really don't have any bad habits other than I don't really want to be with any other Male dogs. I like Female dogs though. Well - I just wanted to post this to say hello and see if maybe my new family is out there somewhere????? I really am a great boy! My Foster Mommy just loves me to death!

Take Care,
Hooch

Edited by author Sun Nov 4, '07 1:27pm PST

[notify]
Oliver

The Lil' Nippa

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 11:53am PST 
Dogue de Bordeaux's are large breed dogs, as you may know by now. I think the food you are feeding you baby is fine. My boys are on Solid Gold Hund n'Flocken. (Lamb and Rice) and Timberwolf Venison. They love both foods, and I have not had any skin issues. I also give them scoops of NUPRO which is a supplement. Go online to www.nupro.com for more information. Also, if you haven't already, join the Dogues Rule Group.
[notify]
Oliver

The Lil' Nippa

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 11:54am PST 
Dogue de Bordeaux's are large breed dogs, as you may know by now. I think the food you are feeding you baby is fine. My boys are on Solid Gold Hund n'Flocken. (Lamb and Rice) and Timberwolf Venison. They love both foods, and I have not had any skin issues. I also give them scoops of NUPRO which is a supplement. Go online to www.nupro.com for more information. Also, if you haven't already, join the Dogues Rule Group.
[notify]
Delilah

Delilah the- crazy girl

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 8:48pm PST 
Hi my name is Delilah.

Hooch the Mooch I HOPE you find a GREAT home. How sad you couldn't stay with your family.

Delilah eats Abady dog food and does very well on it. It is an all natural food.
[notify]
brok

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '07 2:05pm PST 
i have a ddb & he is in science diet from the vet, becuse of food allergies etc. i have tryed everthing else and no go,skin breaks out & he throws up .but this is working so far. he is 3 years old now & a big baby
[notify]
Oscar

drool is cool!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 6:00pm PST 
hi, my name's Oscar & i'm 3.5 yrs young.
my mum tells me all day, every day that she loves me. she gives me big hugs'n'kisses all the time. i don't know what i'd do without her!I'm a big fella - 65-70 kilos but don't be scared because i'm a real sookie-la-la.
[notify]
Chloe

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 2:38am PST 
I have two humans and a bulldog. I ask my dad for another brother or sister everyday and he says, "No more puppies!" He also says I am beautiful all the time. That might be why Mommy, um I mean, I, can't get anymore puppies. I hog all the cuteness. Oh, about my bulldog sister. She's okay but she snores really loud. Okay, I lied, I love her a lot but don't tell her! I drool a lot but I don't mean to. It's okay because my mom thinks it's cute. I'm really good, I hardly ever bark, and I love to cuddle!

Edited by author Fri Feb 8, '08 2:39am PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2