GO!

SAVE THE PIEBALDS!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Benji

Benji- I love to play- with my toys

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '09 6:09pm PST 
I agree 100% Bindy ruff ruff puppy happy dance
[notify]
Oddie Lee

Don't give up, I- found my foever- Human!

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 1:43pm PST 
HELLO ALL,
I AM NEW HERE... MY NAME IS ODDIE LEE.
I AM A PIEBALD!
SADLY I HAVE TO SAY I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY OUTED US.
I WAS SEVERLY ABUSED B/C I WAS BORN BLIND.
PIEBLADS HAVE A GENE THAT CAUSE US TO BE BORN BLIND OR DEAF ... SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AGREE WITH THEM.
I WOULD NEVER WISH THIS ON ANYONE. I AM SICK AND HAVE TO TAKE MANY PILLS AS WELL AS BEING BLIND.
I AM JUST GLAD THAT MY NEW FOREVER MOMMY CHOOSE NOT TO PUT ME DOWN AND NOW I LIVE A HAPPY HEALTH LIFE.
[notify]
Delilah Ryan

Adopt one until- there is none

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 6:36pm PST 
Hello Oddie Lee

I am so very sorry to hear of all the health issues that you have to live with. I just wanted to point out though that what you are unfortunately having to go through isn't typical of piebalds. There are other poor breeding practices that can cause such issues such as double dapples for example. Piebald though isn't a bad thing.

As with all breeds there will be bad breeders.
[notify]

Juliet

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 7:57pm PST 
Lil'- Chocolate- Dulce de- Leche

My response would have been I betcha there is nothing in the judges manual that says a judge can have gray hair what are you doing here?

Of course I hold that in the dog world accept for Coyotes,Wolves & Foxes there is no such thing as a purebred.

Man messes around with the natural order of things & then calls it a purebred.

Sure seems strange to me.

Just my thoughts even though I consider myelf a purebred Doxie.
[notify]
Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 1:04pm PST 
My brother Winston is a dappled doxie! He wants to save the doxies!
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5