GO!

Lookin for a family

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rusty*CCDR Foster*Adopted*

Sausage Dawg

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '07 8:09am PST 
Hi I am Rusty. I am a robust red dapple smooth male who is under the care of Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue. (www.c2cdr.org) I am working hard to loose the weight I came in with, I am being neutered on Wednesday and the vet is also going to do something about my smelly breath (apparently my previous owner never took care of my teeth) I might loose all my teeth in the process, but you can be sure that won't slow me down!

My Foster Mom says I appear to be about 7 years young, but may actually be younger as now that the ounces are shedding off me I am a lot more playful than I was the first few days.

I like slow walks, and am almost 100% housebroken (need some work due to not being neutered, I like to mark a little) and will use Pee Pads overnight to relieve myself rather than wake my Foster Parents.

I am a squeak-a-holic, so toys are a must, I like to eat, but someone who is doxie savvy could keep me on the right track. I wouldn't mind a doxie sibling or two, so long as they don't try to be too bossy (I am a dominant fellow).

If you know anyone who would be interested in adopting me, by all means send them to the Coast to Coast website to apply!! (www.c2cdr.org)

Foster Mom says I can answer questions thru p-mail, but all applications have to go thru the rescue.

Thanks,

Rusty
[notify]
Little Miss Chloie♡

Chloie Owie

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 11:07am PST 
I hope you find the right home.
[notify]
O

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '07 4:04pm PST 
Rusty - you rock!

We just know you will find a great home!

cheer
[notify]

Rusty*CCDR Foster*Adopted*

Sausage Dawg

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 9:17am PST 
I am all neutered up, and got too keep 3 teethies!! The bottom canines and one back molar. I lost a bunch of weigh already and am on a good track to loose some more!!
[notify]