GO!

Southern CA Dachshund LOVERS!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♥ Ch- Francis....- THD CG

Barked: Sat Sep 8, '07 3:05pm PST 
Dachshund Club of California Specialty Sat 9/15

Come on out and cheer on your Dachshund friends and family at our annual Fall Specialty held with DCSAV.

840 South Indian Hill Blvd
Claremont, CA 91711

I am especially hoping to see some friendly faces Saturday 9/15 my club's day. The Dachshund Club of California was founded in 1932 so there's a long history and tradition to this organization. This is DCC's 87th Specialty show. Sunday 9/16 is DCSAV's day.

Sat 9/15 the day begins at 8:00 with Sweepstakes with Variety Judging starting at 8:30. Order will be Smooth (43 entries) Wirehaired (31 entries) then 90 minute lunch break with a lunch buffet for $5 donation sponsored by the Dachshund Club of California. After lunch is the Long judging and then Intervariety Competition for the shows Best in Specialty Best of Breed winner.

I'll be there as early as we can get there from our home town as we're in charge of the Raffle Table. I will be joined by my Dog show travel pal (and fellow Dogster) Bloodhound China Moon and her Mom.

Bring your friends, family and Dachshund loving co-workers. Bring a chair and shade and spend some time and money at our raffle table! You'll have a chance to win a Sherpa Bag on wheels, Dachshund Cookie Jar, and plenty of other Dachshund and dog items including dog treats and toys, beds, blankets, stationary, jewelery, t-shirts, the list goes on and on. Many thanks to our club members for raffle donations, vendors and friends of the Dachshund like Kay Haggard of Windsock Bassets and Club Mutt Pet Grooming, Daycare and boutique in Chino Hills who has helped obtain some donations from their vendors.

Please come on out and support the Dachshund.

For those who can't make it on Saturday the judging order Sunday is Wire(29), Long (36), Lunch then Smooth Judging (44) and Intervariety competition. There will be evening Rally and Obedience on Saturday please see DCSAV website for more information on those events.

Feel free to forward this info to any Dachshund lover you know.
[notify]