GO!

I have a question

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Trixie

Kisses for- everyone:]

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 7:37pm PST 
Do you other doxies have hair on your chest area? because im completely bald there and my belly and i was just wondering if its normal
[notify]
Blixa

Mama's Boy and- proud of it!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 7:36am PST 
April and I are pretty bald there too. We are short-haired Doxies, so maybe that's why.
[notify]
BOUNCER'S- DAPPLE DANDY

In Rememberance- of 911

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:20pm PST 
big grin Hi doxies..alopecia (baldness) is very common in some doxies..in fact both Cinna and i have very thin fur on our chest area, its a doxie thing bol!
[notify]

Bigg

Bubba Bigg- Sooner

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 10:48am PST 
I almost have no hair on my chest and definately none on my tummy. mom always gives me kisses on my naked chest. she says that makes it extra sweet.... bol
[notify]
pumpernickel

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 7:25am PST 
totally normal...it's the way we're made
Regards, Pumpernickel (see my fabulousnesses at http://www.dogster.com/dogs/487206 )
[notify]
Trixie

Kisses for- everyone:]

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 12:08pm PST 
Thanks everyone!snoopy
[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Sun Aug 12, '07 8:44pm PST 
my chest is super furry! my friend cody has a bald chest.
[notify]
Indiana

Is that snack- for me??

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 6:47am PST 
My chest is pretty hairless, mom always figured it was from my harness... thinking I have lots of hair on my tummy though
[notify]
Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 10:36am PST 
may be genes. Mom has 3 short haired doxies, I am BALD on my belly, My older brother Henry has some hair on his belly, and my younger brother Pete still has alot of hair on his belly, but it is getting thinner. He is about 15 months old. I did not have alot when I was a pup (I am just 2, and lost it about a year ago.) Pete had very thick hair until recently. Mom hears most are bald, at least short haired doxies. Do Not worry about balding bellies.....that makes us all special! DOXIES RULE!!!!!!!cheer
[notify]
Willy Lee

I'm the boss!- Don't mess with- the Willy!

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 2:21pm PST 
No fur on my tummy!!
Go wiener dogs!
[notify]