GO!

How about me? Do I look like a dachsund mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kennedy

All-American Pup- (Canadian Mom)

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 6:09am PST 
Mommy always thought I was a beagle mixed with something- but some experts have told her lately that I "scream" doxie- I don't scream, I howl and make weird little noises. Hi everybody too...

I'm Kennedy and mommy brought me home from the shelter 2 whole months ago. I am 21.5lb and fully grown 'cause the vet says I'm about a year old. I don't remember how old I am- so I have to trust him.

Can't wait to make more pup pals smile I LOVE to play with other dogs...
[notify]
Blixa

Mama's Boy and- proud of it!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 7:39am PST 
I'm no expert, but you do sorta look like me. Want to be an honorary Doxie?
[notify]
Dylan

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 9:29pm PST 
Can't tell for sure from your pic. You sure are cute. You look a lot like doxie/beagle to me. Nice to meet you.
[notify]

Lizzie

I rule on high

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 6:49am PST 
I definately see beagle, but there's something else there too, your facial structure doesn't look like dachsie or beagle to methinking
[notify]
Kennedy

All-American Pup- (Canadian Mom)

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 1:12pm PST 
The beagle experts don't want me party They keep telling me I'm pretty much beagle-free. I've had two beagle experts tell me they think I am very dachshundy. One beagle breeder even thought I looked like a pure dachshund bred with a dachshund mix.

Maybe I will ask dachshund breeders and they can tell me I am a basseet hound mix party (That would make NO sense- but someone asked mommy id I was a blood hound- I am 21lb fully grown- it ain't gonna happen party)
[notify]
Indiana

Is that snack- for me??

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 1:45pm PST 
Some kind of hound that's not dachshund is giving you the face you have. You've got the long body but a shorter nose/mouth and longer legs what I can see in your picthinking I was guessing the beagle is what gave you your shorter nose/mouth and possibly the length of leg. Either way we think you're cute dancing
I just did a search for Beagle/Dachshund mix and saw quite a few pups that look like you. Check them out way to go
[notify]
NuNu - {Nubert- Nubinsky}

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 3:34pm PST 
you look like you have min pin in you too... because of you legs... either way your a cutie!!!!!
[notify]
♥ Josie

♥Rosco&he- arts;

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 2:54pm PST 
You look like the kind of dog that you got on your profile. But there is no beagle in you that I see.

U ARE CUTE
[notify]
Jack

Can I sniff your- butt?

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:53pm PST 
I'm a Doxie/Beagle (maybe some chihuahua) mix, and you look a lot like me. Atleast your head and shape. I'm a blondie though! You sure are handsome! Your mama is lucky!
[notify]