GO!

NEED PRAYERS FOR MOMS FOSTER

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 11:40am PST 
Hi all,
I would like all you you to pray and send your best wishes for my Moms foster doxie Henry.
Last friday mom picked him up from S FL, he was in a kill shelter and was on death row. A nice lady called Mom to come and get him, which of course she did cause she can't say no.

Mom brought him home and he went to pee and it was blood. Mom rushed him to the Vet and found out he has ALOT of stones in his bladder. He is going to have surgery tomorrow. He is a very nice older guy, and since I am the social director of the family I wanted him to feel like he is loved. Please think of him and send good wishes, Mom will keep you posted on his recovery. Thank you all!
[notify]
Auggie

Thank you for- rescuing me!

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 7:21pm PST 
Good luck Henry!
[notify]
Danny

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 11:15pm PST 
We'll be sending love and healing energy to Henry. He's a lucky little man to have your mom rescue him. Tell her we think she is really special.
[notify]

Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 1:36pm PST 
henry came thrugh the surgery fine but the Dr's going to keep him over night and Mom can pick him up tomorrow. Thanks for the good wisheswave
[notify]
Buck Nub

We are all- Weiners

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 3:46pm PST 
God speed to Henry! He has a guardian angel whom he will repay many times over.
Please keep us updated on Henry's progress.
[notify]
Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Fri May 18, '07 1:22pm PST 
Henry is doing fine, Mom picked him up from the vet, and he got to go to the office with her for the afternoon. He's wagging that tail. He has stiches and the place is very red, but he seems to feel allright. Glad he is home with us so we can lay next to him and care for him. Thanks for the good wishes!winkbig grin
[notify]
Postal

"THE FURRY- BRATWURST"

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 9:10pm PST 
A million doxie kisses for a speedy recovery
[notify]
Cloe Rose

Faces tastes- best!

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 7:51pm PST 
Very good news! Hope you are back to wet nose status soon!
[notify]
Daisy Mae

too cute!

Barked: Wed May 23, '07 5:12am PST 
henry is doing very well. Mom had to pick up some doggie Valium cause his bladder is having spasms and he thinks he has to pee all the time. But all is well. Thanks for the good wishes!
[notify]
Ellie

LONG DOGS RULE!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 10:47am PST 
Oh...we are late. Poor guy. We hope the Valuim helps & he is feeling better. We know you are giving him lots of doxie TLC!
Doxie kisses
Helga & Ellie
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2