GO!

Does anyone know if...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

~~ Cinna's- Caramel- Delight ~~

I am quite the- Little- Princess!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 3:04pm PST 
Hi..i'm Cinna, i'm a choc. and tan mini doxie, very spoiled and cute. My mom has a question and would really like to know the answer. Here goes: are my eye rims supposed to be liver colored or pink??? Mine are pink and mommy was just wondering if that's normal or a fault. If anyone has the answer would you please let us know..thanks Woof..poke..poke.
[notify]
Rondo

Puppy Prodigy

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 6:09pm PST 
I have no idea!! I can ask our breeder next time I talk to her...I'd be curious to know!
Ellie

LONG DOGS RULE!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 1:45pm PST 
wave Cinna, you cutie. Have you found the answer yet? Being doxies...Helga & I are are nosey & want to know the answer!!!
[notify]

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 7:27pm PST 
I am not quite sure about choc and tans. But u are very cute. I know that on a lot of dachshie colors they are preferred to be rimmed in black.

Bama's nose and stuff are black, but it almost seems as if his nose has lightened up a tad.
[notify]
Petey

Not happy unless- I know where Mom- is

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 10:47am PST 
Bama the sun will make the black nose lighten up. It gets sunburned. I have a black nose but cause I am piebald, my nose has a spot where it is livered color, you do have to look close to see it, so Mom is careful about the sun.
[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 3:13pm PST 
oh wow i had no idea. he is 2 yrs and 4 months old and i just know that it used to be jet black!!!

will it do this even if he isnt out in the sum but a few days a wk for about 30 minutes???
[notify]