GO!

What Are Your Favorite Pet Products?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 5:09pm PST 
Do you have a favorite pet-related product you use and really love? What about any products that aren't obviously pet related, but that you use to make your life with your pet better?

flowers

Edited by author Fri Jul 5, '13 10:25am PST

Scarlett

Did I eat that?- Yes I did!

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 9:41am PST 
1. Vaccuum cleaner with pet hair attachments! (not to be used on your pet..but to get hair out of nooks and crannies!)

2. woolite pet stain remover (puppy potty training anyone??)

3.Furminator!

4. RuffDawgs "The Stick" .. so tough it can not be eaten by Turk, my staffie mix who can eat ANYTHING..Kongs included. We think its because the center is hallow. Either way, their brand of toys are great..and reasonable

That's all I can think of for now.
[notify]
Rocko

SOMEONES AT THE- FRONT DOOR! AHH!

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 4:32pm PST 
Bissel pet vacuum cleaner with a huge bin for fur and dirt, easy use hose, and 3 easy clean filters.
White wine vinegar. I mix it in my laundry soap
Baking soda in my furniture
Salt for urine messes. It absorbs it right up. Especially for my roommate's dog that never understood not to mark in the house even though he's nurtured and trained to go outside.
[notify]

Darcy

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 2:44am PST 
I worship my Bissell Pawsitively Clean yowza Pet Grooming Vacuum Attachment. I also love Bissell Pawsitively Clean ewww Enzyme-Powered Pet Stain & Odor Remover.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 11:02am PST 
My dyson DC41 animal does amazing job at cleaning pet hair from the carpets. It is an upright vacuum so it is not perfect but works pretty well in my home.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Sep 4, '13 2:12am PST 
Vacuum cleaner is the best to keep clean.
[notify]
lony

Barked: Fri Sep 6, '13 8:03pm PST 
I like led dog products http://www.petsdogcollars.com which keep dogs safe and cute
[notify]

Barked: Wed May 28, '14 11:53pm PST 
Vacuum cleaner is not used for dogs. its harmful for your dogs.

Thank you
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '14 3:03pm PST 
Buddie Wash Dog Shampoo smells delicious! And a brand of leash called Leedz. They tell me it's similar to a horse lead. Soft woven nylon but the large size is really thick and sturdy. I have small hands but it's soft enough not to hurt. but well made enough to keep good control. Bright colors too.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '14 5:02am PST 
The brand shampoo smells delicious.. me taking this shampoo for my dog bath..

Thank you
[notify]