GO!

Major Meltdown

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Neeko

I listen...when- I want to

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 5:59pm PST 
Oh these stories are making me laugh! Quick update on my kitty-BMP came back normal (i.e. glucose, K, and renal function all ok), and TSH/T4 normal as well. So no diabetes or thyroid issues. Vet suggested giving her private food dish, and that the two poops on counter could be result of overly stressful day.
[notify]
Georgie

We don't doodle

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 6:47pm PST 
That makes sense. I know my cat marches to a different drummer! Glad to hear she is okay!!!
[notify]
Loki

It's all about- the love

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 8:26pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheer Glad to hear all the tests were negative.
[notify]

Hazel

Noise Police

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 3:55pm PST 
Both of these stories are about my beloved family dog (over the Bridge now).
1) He occasionally liked to indulge in "kitty cookies" from the litter box. But instead of eating it at the litter box, he would take them "to go" and leave them on the couch for later. silenced
2) He also had a filthy habit of marking in the house when he was young. On more than one occasion, I'd be toweling myself off after a nice shower, and when I got to drying my face, notice the distinct odor of dried pee on my towel. silenced
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5