GO!

I Want To Tell You My Secret...

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Doc CGC

Future Best In- Show ;-)

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 6:33am PST 
Okay, so I was at my favorite dog store (locally owned) before I got Doc and looked into stain/uric acid removal for potty accidents. I came across this...

http://thegreenleash.com/index.php?main_page=product_info &cPath=6&products_id=125

And can I say that I am in loooove!!! Oh, it's amazing. I have the lavender and vanilla and it smells soooo amazing. It almost doesn't make me care that Doc had an accident. Lol (Although he doesn't have a lot of them at all... Boys pretty much potty trained. LoL) BUT, it has active enzymes inside the bottle so it advises you NOT to blot it up and NOT to scrub at the stain. All I have to do is soak up the excess urine and spray it on and leave it! How much easier can it be?

Doc has never been attracted to pee in the same spot and I haven't been able to smell anything after it dries. I am so glad I have found this product...
[notify]
Allee, Bama,- and Brodie- Bear!

Roll Tide- Roll!!! ;)

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 3:21pm PST 
way to go
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 3:52pm PST 
I will definitely be looking into that! All my pups are potty trained but accidents do still happen. This sounds like a great product! THANKS!
[notify]

Charley

The pain passes,- but the beauty- remains.

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 5:17am PST 
I love that web site. Great tug toys. smile

Does it work on pillows ? I really need something that works on pillows... I wash about 6 a day.
[notify]
Doc CGC

Future Best In- Show ;-)

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 9:25am PST 
I would think it works on pillows. I have sprayed it on one before (pillow type bed) and it didn't leave a bad smell and they've never peed on it since. It's also safe to use with reptiles and small animals. I think the reptiles says a lot considering how sensitive they are.
[notify]
Charley

The pain passes,- but the beauty- remains.

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 5:11am PST 
Thank you Doc. I am going to order some today. Would you recommend one or two bottles ?
[notify]
Doc CGC

Future Best In- Show ;-)

Barked: Sun Nov 21, '10 2:38pm PST 
I have just one bottle and it really does last a decent amount. If you have more than three or four big accidents a day, you may want to have two bottles.
[notify]
Sasha

Miss Diva to- you!!

Barked: Sun Nov 21, '10 4:50pm PST 
Something I swear by for pee stains(& just about anything else) is the Windex with vinegar. I LOOOOVE it, you can use it on any fabric, for any stains and it brings the smell and stains right out. I swear by itcloud 9
[notify]
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Fri Nov 26, '10 12:08pm PST 
I will have to look for it! Now that it was so cold, Chloe made a few accidents...
[notify]
♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 7:06pm PST 
My dogs have never had an accident in the house ever since they were fully house-trained (but I suppose they could have an accident one day..)

However, Two of my kitties, Greenlee (female) and Leo (male), have made a habit of spraying and marking under the computer desk, on the couch, on the bed, on any blankets or towels left on the floor and downstairs.

We have tried every spray and odor elminater and NOTHING works. This really does sound like a miracle. I'm going to buy some this Friday when we get paid! smile Thanks SO much!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2