|Toto, CD, RN, CGC|
We don't do- doodles!!!
|Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 4:19am PST |
|Apparently, according to my guy, it doesn't matter what kind they are, they all release that softening agent on everything, including the dryer and it builds up and becomes gummy, thus collecting lint, etc., which is where the fire hazard comes from. According to him, all brands are the same since the softening agent is the same. Liquid softeners are supposedly safer since they are rinsed off. I dunno, but coupled with the amount of dog hair us dog people have, it made sense to me. I do know that when I used them, the inside of my dryer was gummy and the filter was always clogged with it. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the liquid stuff.|