|Barked: Sun Oct 31, '10 3:51pm PST |
|Who told you bleach was harmful to the dog? Yes, if the dog drinks pure bleach it could be harmful but keeping your dog in the house while you clean is completely sufficient in order to keep him safe.
in fact, bleach is a recommended method in order to make water safe for drinking (like in camping or emergency situations). It does its work and degrades very quickly in water.
Just so you know, in order for a power washer to work, you need more water than what comes out of a kitchen sink, plus as you add more hose the water pressure goes down. This is probably why you had a less than desired result. Also, you really have to watch what kind of machine you use, some cheap "home use" types do not have sufficient power.
I would suggest washing with bleach and a scrub brush and rinsing with plain water really well. It is safe, easy, and effective. Just wash, and rinse well. you dog can come out when you are done.
Edited by author Sun Oct 31, '10 3:51pm PST
|my posts | my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|