GO!

How often do you vacuum?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with dogs. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 12:05pm PST 
shock You vac TWICE a day?!?!applausehailKUDOS.

I vacume the "walkway" (the living room-the bathroom) just about every couple of days, sometimes daily (we have a really tiny home). I "deep" vac only about every couple of weeks and dust the hair every few days. I should do that more often, I don't know if its the dogs or the dirt road mere feet from our house but it gets DIRTY fast.

I wouldn't do it so much if I didn't have serious allergies...
[notify]
In loving- memory of- Cinnamon ~

A truly good dog- never really- leaves

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 7:45pm PST 
We don't have a vacuum atm. It broke a while back... when we lived in a house with wood floors and were rather indifferent to it breaking...

Now, we live in a carpeted house... with a REALLY fluffy dog... and no vacuum. laugh out loud

We have to sweep that floor as hard as we can. It's a right pain. When Cinnamon blows her coat, no matter how often we brush her, we have to sweep it up daily. However, when she's not blowing her coat, just once a week. We brush her a lot and that definitely helps.

A vacuum would be nice, though. Sweeping up fur from a carpet is tedious work. laugh out loud
[notify]
Sargent &- Dutchess CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 8:01pm PST 
I need to vaccuume and sweep every other day. I usually mop once or twice a week, sometimes in the winter more. The rugs and furniture covers get washed 1-2 times a week. I try to sweep the furniture on the days that I wash the covers, but there have been some times when I've gone a week or two without vaccuming the couches.
[notify]

Mackenzie- CGC TDI DSA

Why sit when you- can lie down?

Barked: Thu Nov 4, '10 9:11am PST 
I try to do it everyday, but that doesn't always go so well... At least 2-3 times a week. shh
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5