GO!

Catahoula/lab mix????

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bella

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 9:06pm PST 
So I know for sure about the lab part. Bella's father was a lab. BUT, when I saw the mother at the time I had no idea what she was. She was all different colors and had blue eyes, but her fur seemed to be longer than a catahoula but not so long to think that she was an aussie. Bella has all the traits and personality of a Catahoula (I have done my research haha). Doesn't act at all like a lab. Take a look at her and tell me what you think?
[notify]
Bella

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 8:49pm PST 
wow.....thanks for all the helpful advise....won't be getting back on here.
[notify]
Cloe

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 6:29pm PST 
I have a houla and I definatly see houla in yours.
[notify]

Kitty- Catahoula &- Ghost

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 8:44pm PST 
By the look alone I agree. Catahoula for sure! Something to know about them is they arent a breed but a cur. It's not a bloodline but bred mixing dogs for perfect temperament and athletic quality. Checkout Don Abney for info. Just google and answers will come to you. Good luck!
[notify]