GO!

Catahoula//Border Collie//Lab Retriever mix???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Turk

Barked: Mon Aug 8, '11 10:51am PST 
Hi I recently adopted my dog from the SPCA and the information given to us at the shelter was that he was a lab retriever mix of some sort... Im thinking catahoula and border collie is more like it but what do you guys think? Webbed feet and loves to swim. Medium sized dog no more than 40 pounds.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Feb 18, '12 7:30am PST 
We had the same experience. We adopted a lab from the Richmond, VA SPCA. We had a DNA test done and found out the it was a Cataloula/Collie mix!
[notify]

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 9:23pm PST 
Hi,
I have two Catahoula Leopard dogs, female. Does your dog have webbed feet all the way to the toes? Doe he/she have a tail that curves tightly over her back and has a white tip? If so could be a Houla with a mix of another, lab or collie.. Enjoy, beautiful dog.
[notify]