GO!

Need some ideas for my puppies AKC names

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rainah

Where'd that- wall come from?

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '09 9:04pm PST 
I have 2 pups that need AKC names. Rainah, who is very rambunctious and clumsy and can't ever sit still. And then there's Rusty, who is very calm and gentle and loves to cuddle. They are brother and sister and their mom's name is Foxy Rebel Amy and dad's is Suite Bruce. I also have another boxer whose name is Little Miss Kayla Leigh, but i was thinking of something a little different this time around. Any suggestions?
[notify]
Brigid

ITS ALL MINE

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 8:05am PST 
laugh out loud Good luck! Traditionally you either go with kennel names or something from the parents names. I went completely off the wall instead. shrug Its seemed like a good idea at the time, since I was not running them thru the show ring.

Brigid's Parents names were Jessie Our Blessing and Dancing Joe Boxer. LOL
[notify]
Duke

eat, sleep,- play, eat,- sleep,play...

Barked: Sun Mar 22, '09 6:26am PST 
My husband always like the old gangster names - out last dog was pretty boy Floyd. There are lots out there to choose from.
[notify]

Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 4:35pm PST 
I say have fun. both my akc dogs are just pets and Layla's registered name is "got me on my knees layla" after Eric claptons song haha.

I actually never gave boo a registered name, i had a hard enough time picking a name to call him regularly.laugh out loud

you could go with your last name, then a characteristic and then the name they go by or something like that.
[notify]