GO!

vintage boxer bookends- free!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 5:50am PST 
Hi, my name is Wanda. I don't have a Boxer but I have my Dad's ceramic Boxer bookends I am trying to find a good home. My dad died in 1960 and I have kept these in storage all that time. I would like someone to be able to use them that loves Boxers. I will ship them to you if you are interested. I can send a photo or post one here if I can figure out how. Maybe we can split the shipping charges.Thanks!
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 11:19am PST 
I would be interested in seeing a picture!
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 11:21am PST 
could you pawmail me more information?
[notify]

Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 10:59pm PST 
Good luck Wanda! I know a LOT of people who would be interested in these, so I am sure you will find a great new home for them! Its very kind of you to think of offering them to boxer lovers here. smile
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 4:12am PST 
if someone else wants these, PLEASE, take them, I was going to take them if no one else wanted them, but if someone else would want them, I do not need them.
[notify]
Brigid

ITS ALL MINE

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 4:37am PST 
I'll take 'em! BOL. And I will cross post this into a few boxer groups so they know about it.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 4:15pm PST 
Great! I am glad someone nice will give them a good home. I can't figure out how to post a pic on this site so here is a link.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22103849
Anyone who wants them can email me and I will pack and ship them. Or if you like the Etsy site, go ahead and buy them and I will refund the cost of the bookends, and just charge the shipping charge. Or we can do things your way. I thought maybe we could split the shipping charges.
Wanda
[notify]

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 6:34am PST 
Here is my email address, and I can just send the photo to you that way if you prefer. Thanks again.

wanda007@gmail.com
[notify]
Dino

Bambino!

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 8:56pm PST 
they are absolutely gorgeous Wanda. If no one else is willing to split the cost of shipping I would be more than willing to do so.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 8:07am PST 
wow! there are so many nice people on this site. Lucky boxers!

A lady in Tennessee ordered them off the Etsy site last evening, but thank you so much for your interest. I'm sure they will enjoy their new home.

thanks to all!
Wanda
[notify]