GO!

Im looking for my puppies litter mates

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

RIA

RIA- treat my like a- princess

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 7:23am PST 
Hey I have a 10week old female border collie and im looking to contact the owners of the rest of the litter. She was born on the 12th august and she came from a farm in edinburgh. Im looking to swap piccies and possibly meet for a reunion

please help me

much appreciated thanxhappy dance
[notify]
Jackson

Christmas Eve- Baby

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 7:04am PST 
wave The most direct way would be to ask the breeder, the farm owner or the person you acquired your pup from. That info may be considered private, or they may contact the owners of the other pups for their permission.

Jackson is registered here in the U.S. with the ABCA. His Scottish relatives were registered with the ISDS. I don't know the details of how you acquired your pup or if any of the line is registered, but you might check out the following organizations to see what they suggest or how they might be of help:
www.bcdb.info
www.isds.org.uk

Good Luck -- and maybe Dogster Members from the U.K. with Border Collies will have additional suggestions
[notify]