GO!

Wispa the mini BC

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Wispa

Wispa - "Never seems to- shut up"

Barked: Sat Sep 12, '09 2:38pm PST 
Hello there, we just joined Dogster and we are liking it here already! My name is Wispa and I am a one year old Mini-Border-Collie (laugh out loud)

My first birthday was on the 5th, so not too long ago at all! party I got a ton of presents including a bigger Kong! My old one was getting a bit small and I couldn't use it properly anymore. It is not my new favourite toy!

I don't know anyone around here at the moment! So, hello there, hopefully I will be quite active and will update often on my many adventures I seem to have!
[notify]
Jackson

Christmas Eve- Baby

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 8:30am PST 
Hi Wispa wave Welcome to Dogster. You sure are on the small size, but very cute and look to be very lively! Your photo with the pacifier is adorable.
[notify]
Nick

Did you say- Squirrel?

Barked: Wed Sep 23, '09 7:47pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster Wispawave

Hope you like it here
[notify]

Bono

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 7:59am PST 
Hi,

I love the pics of Wispa! I am looking for a small/mini border collie. Can you please tell me the name of her breeder?

Thank you!

maddashagility@juno.com
[notify]
Arawn

Arawn not- Arawen!

Barked: Sat Nov 28, '09 1:53am PST 
Cute pup!
Is a Mini BC a smaller bred BC or mix of a smaller dog... let's say a Pomeranian?
[notify]