GO!

We're New Around Here & Wanted To Say Hello

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tori

ToriGirl

Barked: Fri Apr 10, '09 7:50pm PST 
Hello Everyone,
My name Is Susan and I have two Bernese Mountain Dogs. Tori our girl is 2 1/2, and Brody our boy just turned 1, the end of February. We live in Upstate New York. wave
[notify]
Mako

Barked: Fri Jul 17, '09 7:09am PST 
Hi There,

I'm not new, but I haven't posted in a really long time. I also have two BMD. Mako is a little over 1 1/2, and Rylee is going on 8 months.

Aren't they the greatest dogs. I have never had happier dogs. Especially, Mako. He just is happy.

We just got a pool for the pack. They are having a really fun time. If they aren't in the pool, then they are staying in the A/C house right now. They really don't like the heat wave that we are having right now. Too bad that you are all the way in New York....we are all the way across the US in Oregon. Couldn't be farther way. But Hello and welcome.
[notify]