GO!

Where are our Berners?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ducky

Ducky- the silliest- Berner around

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '07 2:44pm PST 
Now come on, guys- I see a ton of Berner pups and adults on Dogster! So where IS everyone???

Come back, come back, we want to play!!!
[notify]
Callie

Born To Lean

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 10:00am PST 
Hi Ducky.......it's your pal Callie! Believe it or not, my mama just found this forum TODAY! She had no idea there was a forum just for us dancing! Now that we've found it I know we will visit here all the time! And, it was great finding one of my very own pals here already too! Woofers, Callie
[notify]
Callie

Born To Lean

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 10:00am PST 
Hi Ducky.......it's your pal Callie! Believe it or not, my mama just found this forum TODAY! She had no idea there was a forum just for us dancing! Now that we've found it I know we will visit here all the time! And, it was great finding one of my very own pals here already too! Woofers, Callie
[notify]

Callie

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 6:04pm PST 
I'm another Callie -- waiting for my family to adopt me in December! I'm located in Colorado!
[notify]
MissBella

I live for a day- at the beach!!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 6:26am PST 
I just joined so here we are want to talk or bark??
[notify]
Callie

Born To Lean

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 2:15pm PST 
Wow, another Berner girl named Callie just like me! I'm so excited that you will be in your brand new "forever home" real soon! This is my very first Christmas too and my mom and dad are being very careful to not tempt me with too many sparkley things in my reach. Welcome Home! Woofers, Callie in California!
[notify]
Izzie Bear

Diving Izzie

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 4:35pm PST 
Hello,

I love looking for other Berners for mine to play with. We live in WA, near Seattle. Izzie is 9 months old and super playful. Where are you?
[notify]