GO!

Need some help

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Abigail

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 3:40pm PST 
hi, i was wondering how everything is now....
[notify]
Abigail

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 3:40pm PST 
hi, i was wondering how everything is now....
[notify]
BELLA

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 5:31pm PST 
It sound like I got pretty lucky .My bella has never left my side from day one .We take her down to Navy Pier in Chicago to see the fireworks .We walk her on the pier with all those people and she still never leaves my side (this is with no leash on her) . The one thing that I did demand of the breader is that she had no human contact until we picked her up when she was 3 months old .Wow did she
stink .I picked her up and gave her right back to the breeder to give her a bath .
I agree that words mean nothing when training a dog .I just recently moved my grand father in who is deaf and mute .he just signs to the dog and she knows exactly what he wants her to do .pretty cool!!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2