GO!

wavy hair on my back!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Hershey

I/m hershey- sweet...and a- hot tamale!

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '07 2:38pm PST 
Hi..... my beagle(Hershey) is getting wavy hair all over his back. Do any of you guys have this?! Also, I am 6 mos old and weigh 26lbs ...any advice! Thanks, Hershey and Hersey's Mom!
[notify]
Deuce

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 5:05pm PST 
Hi! I have wavy hair starting on my back also and I'm six months too! Is this normal? My Mom and Dad were told that I was purebred, but now I'm starting to think I'm not.
[notify]
Newt

Newton Joseph - I'm afraid of- everything

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 7:41pm PST 
I'm 3 yrs old and my sister Pixie and I both have wavy hair (my mom says it looks like zig zags) down our backs. My mom says the zig zags come and go; it seems that when we get excited and see a squirrel or bird in the back yard it gets really wavy.
[notify]

Molly

Molly- She keeps going,- and going......

Barked: Thu Jul 31, '08 7:11am PST 
Molly is soon to be 4 yrs. old and she has the wavy hair also. Do any of you have your beagles hair trimmed? Molly's hair seems to get unruly and a bit long around her neck and under her ears so I have the groomer trim her up once in a while. I also like to have her tail done. I asked her groomer to trim up her belly once and she came home with it shaved! We won't do that again!
[notify]
hazel

*sniff*sniff*

Barked: Sat Sep 6, '08 8:47pm PST 
hi im hazel i got wavey hair on my back and im 1year old im a pure bread ^^snoopy
[notify]
Bea

Will fight for- chewies!

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '08 4:22pm PST 
We just adopted Bea and she has longer hair on her back and tail. I have read that Beagles are related to daschunds, which also have long-haired breeds. Bea has a narrow face and body like a weiner dog, so it seems to make sense.
[notify]