GO!

My dog is a dork!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kai

I'm the water- baby!

Barked: Sat Jun 19, '10 3:41pm PST 
Today we bought one of those fake toy dogs that pretends to bark and flip over backwards. Kai thinks he is real and won't stop sniffing his butt. He barks when it barks. My dog is a nut!
[notify]
Roma

But... I just- wanna play!!

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 6:30pm PST 
Bahahahahahah!! That is hilarious! You should seriously get a video of that.
[notify]
Coral

Party please!

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 11:37pm PST 
haha! Aussies in general are dorks!! Without it we would not find their other antics nearly as endearing!
[notify]

LOKI

im alittle on- the wild and- crazy side!

Barked: Tue Apr 12, '11 11:03am PST 
i have a border collie/autrailian shepard mix and trust me DORK is the word for him at times~he has this stuffed raccoon and omg!you should see him with it.hes had it now for a little while and still goes crazy with it.he gets so annoying with it i take it away and put it up lol he takes soda boxes and flips them up in the air and scoots them on the ground with his nose.its halerious so yeah austrailian shepards are DORKSblue dog
[notify]

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '12 4:54pm PST 
My dog has a stuffed coon too! He flips anything he can up in the air and shake his coon like crazy. Must be an Aussie thing..dog walk
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jan 27, '12 11:21am PST 
OMG my pup has a coon toy also it hads been named "live action" from the TV show "turtle man" its so funny i tell my dog "go Nimbus go get you some live action!!" lol
[notify]