GO!

Who has two aussies?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Kodiak

Anything that- was yours is now- mine

Barked: Tue Jan 20, '09 3:34pm PST 
I have two Australian shepherds, one just 8 weeks and the other 9 almost 10 years old. Kodiak is definitely taking after my older dog Eliot. It's very fun having both around because Kodiak likes to follow Eliot like a shadow and whatever he does, Kodi does. It's quite funny when they play too because we have hardly ever seen Eliot play until we got Kodiak. In the past we did have Cassie who was a red tri aussie but she passed away so we figured Eliot could do with another playmate and they absolutely love each other! It's also easier on us because Kodiak uses up all of his energy when playing with Eliot, by the end of the day he's completely knocked out haha. big grin
[notify]
Zane

Happy Happy Joy- Joy Happy Happy- Joy

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 3:11pm PST 
We got Keeva and loved her so much - we got Zane.. Keeva was about five months old then and Zane was a month younger than her.. they are great.. they love each other but pay ALOT of attention to us too!
[notify]
Miller

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 6:52am PST 
i have two also. they're about 4 months apart. they're great together. i think they've decided that the male, Miller, is my buddy, and Stella the female is my wife's. they absolutely wear each other out far quicker than i ever could. so i say go for it!
[notify]

Reeses

Reeses-Pieces

Barked: Sat Apr 4, '09 6:15am PST 
Hello, I have two Aussies and let me tell you they are still crazy about my husband and I, and it was honestly the best thing we could have done, because they love playing with each other but they also still are crazy about us too! big grin
[notify]
Spuddy

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 8:47pm PST 
i have 2 aussies though 1 is a rescue and is healing from a fractured leg but them and my german shepherds get along great and they all play often but when its time to play with the humans they all wanna join in and be center of attention. so id say aussies can have more than 1 or 2 friends in the home.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2