GO!

Curly Butt.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Baron

I'm sorry was- that YOUR sock?

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '08 8:01am PST 
Ok so Baron is a little over a year and a half old, and ever since hes become full grown somethings been bugging the heck out of me. the hair on his back, rather than growing down, it curls. This is most noticable on his butt. Has anyone else ever seen this? Im sure its just a random thing but it just looks funny to me. I really love when an Aussie has long smooth hair and Baron really only seems to get that on his chest, but even there it isnt super long...
[notify]
Sugar- Magnolia

Blossoms- blooming

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 8:57am PST 
the hair at my spine near my shoulders curls a bit, and a little bit on my back end. not all aussies have that long, straight coat. some are a bit shorter and do sometimes have a wave. the coat will keep developing with you as you get older, so don't rule it out yet. what did your parents look like? did they both have the coat you're jonesin' for?
[notify]
Baron

I'm sorry was- that YOUR sock?

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 3:24pm PST 
We never got to see Baron's parents. So we really have no clue as to weither or not his parents had the long coats, its not a huge deal to me either way but i just think the long coats are really cool looking.
[notify]